Oku-sama wa Niizuma-chan

Fed-Kun's army
Not 100% sure if I'm going to continue. I got the raw and cleaned it when I read about this on a r/manga thread. Shelved it for a but while I got a few other ones out, and finished it today. It's fun enough, so I'll probably read through the 1st volume to see if it stays funny, and decide.

Gao

Thank you for translating chapter one regardless if you're thinking of doing just 1

seems like it's got potential, so hopefully it holds up. i'm such a sucker for these newlywed romcoms.

After reading the first chapter I didn’t really get a feel for the characters, hopefully it picks up and gets really character development- or something, especially with the husband (we haven’t even really seen his face) show us why they fell in love, damn it, rather then saying “they are in love”. There’s potential but it could get a lot better, or a lot worse.

Contributor
The Character Name Meaning :
Niizuma-chan deprived from Tsuma = Wifey
Daa-kun deprived from Danna = Hubby

Dex-chan lover
rather than niizuma..

i prefer hitozuma ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I am a simple man, i see big breasted wife, I SMASH THE FOLLOW BUTTON!.

I wish for once, we could have an already married couple story that's not just a faceless self-insert with wish-fulfillment. Poor Japanese Prime Minister Abe, you'll never get people to breed.

Dunno how to edit the listing to include the baka-updates link, so here's the link for you lovely degenerates
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=152355

Aggregator gang
hmm... I dunno, I kinda find this one pretty boring...
Its feel like an endless 4-koma manga with the story just keeps going on with the interaction between these two/surrounding.
I mean like there is no real ending.
Gotta give credit to the huge b00bs though >.>

Users who are viewing this thread