Oku-san - Vol. 21 Ch. 152

Dex-chan lover
damn... da-san is a lucky bastard...

ksnip-tmp-wn-Ib-RP.png

Contributor
I check back once a year to see if she's still pregnant
Also I checked raws to see what’s going on. The most recent chapter I saw was ch. 156, where her water broke and they were rushing to the hospital

Edit: okay, I think I got the most recent chapter. She gives birth on ch. 158

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
“Ms.Oku-san, will I die one day?”

“So anyways, there I was ankles above my head, and wouldn’t ya know it? No more condoms! So then I”

Dex-chan lover
To think there are degenerates (disdainful) who make NTR doujins of this.
Well the author himself has like 3 NTR series (one of them still ongoing), he had that weird mini-arc in the Ashitabas which takes place in the same universe as this manga, in which mu-kun was being seduced by one of Hinata's friends from the maternity hospital and then the other husband had to punch him in the face (chp 51), then that manga ended shortly after

Then he had that super mega hyper weird manga about swinger cuckolding university couples that don't really love each other but stick together because the ones that fucks them good are the other's partner, but their social standings don't make life convenient enough to actually change partners, and they all suck

The point is, the author himself is a huge degenerate, and he probably commissioned the doujins

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I thought that sign in the last panel was some spicky haired dude eyeing them (printed in the sign, not a real person) Turns out it is the same car sign shown previously.

Users who are viewing this thread