Okyu no Trinity

Dropped this because of the love triangle. Looks like it was a good decision.

Group Leader
@Ferry:
Love triangle time is completely over since a few chapters though. and there won't be another one.

Dex-chan lover
This is fantastic rom-com trash and I love it, can't wait for more chaps

Beginning is annoying. I hate the "I thought you were a boy!" trope. Kinda wish it was just a boy. Would've been less irritating.

And nope I give up this is not a manga I like. Is this really Shoujo? Seems more Shounen tbh. Male mc. Stealing and justice and all that stuff. Trio with two guys one gal. Very annoying girl who's cute and mistaken as a guy from when they were little. Very much screams Shounen.

First time I look at the title page I thought the guys arm was in between the girls legs

Group Leader
oh yeah this existed
i dropped it awhile ago but forgot why
still remember that the art was really good though

Group Leader
@sxg5468 @osqmu
Might be because of many misunderstandings (and the typical 'I will not tell him/her about my feelings'? Last Chapter will 39. So it'll be finished soon. Most of the misunderstandings will get resolved at around Ch ~25. I'll leave the decision to you guys if you want to give it another try :)

@calmbreez
A lot of misunderstandings until ~half of the series. But yes, I like their romance and there will be a happy end too. :)
Last chapter will be 39. JFYI.

Users who are viewing this thread