OL Vtuber to Oshi JK-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Performance just for me...

Dex-chan lover
Girl has plans lol

I can't imagine my parents leaving me alone the whole summer at that age but if her vtubing isn't a secret, she prolly has her own funds but i imagine parents would prolly give her enough for like two weeks of daily food/budget for herself , other than the other stories where ppl around her age more or less live with themselves or an elderly grandparent but has more or less full independence

Dex-chan lover
Oh I love this girlfailure!
Poor thing wanted to crawl in a hole after flashing her crush like that, but at least she was wearing nice underwear and got a compliment!
other than wearing boxers/boyshorts, i wonder if 'granny panties' are as much of a thing in japan lol, tho at least she didn't accidentally stream with her webcam on and 'expose herself/go viral' lol

other than like, wearing stuff that they still had in like their own high school/college and never buying new ones

Sure looking like the JK is catching feelings but she hasn't realized it yet. We saw her get that "doki doki" right before getting off the phone.
I feel like maybe she has realized them based on the look she got in her eyes directly after the doki doki. That was a loving gaze if I've ever seen one. We just don't really get her inner thoughts like we do with Hinano, so we can't say for sure just yet.

But I'm banking on her plans for summer vacation including the intent to get a lot closer. Either she'll fully realize her feelings if she hasn't already, or if we're really lucky, maybe we'll get a full blown confession (and kiss?) soon.

One can only hope.

Supporter
I'm kinda surprised the JK's age hasn't come up as an issue for our OL. The sanctity of her "oshi" is more important than whether the girl is underage, I guess?

JK is studying for next year's college entrance exams so she should be turning 18 within a year. Thought we might get a bit of timelapse so she hits that birthday.

Although in this case the OL is both young and acts immature enough to where it's not a major issue for me.

Users who are viewing this thread