OL Vtuber to Oshi JK-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Living Like This Is Dangerous...

Dex-chan lover
I mean i imagine ppl wouldn't necessarily stare tho even for lesbian/bi girls you'd think theyd' build up a tolerance if they got o like, bathhouses often or so XD; if not "Dang i'm jealous of your boobs/shape"

The end of this manga will reveal that this has just been her testimony during the inevitable trial.
well to be fair the younger one is more aggressive unless they're not considered 'personally responsible" must be sucky for other ppl that get honey trapped/blackmailed by potential minors or so but not like they've crossed any lines yet, but if she's already 17 i can imagine if they date 'officially' when she turns 18 i think it might be fine

Dex-chan lover
Hinano's family are top notch. The mother already recognized Hotori as a daughter, and the little sis is happy for her onee chan.
Still, Hinano sure is a Saint, that frontal view and all of those attacks and she still marches on.
Hotori blushing was super cute too.

Supporter
well to be fair the younger one is more aggressive unless they're not considered 'personally responsible" must be sucky for other ppl that get honey trapped/blackmailed by potential minors or so but not like they've crossed any lines yet, but if she's already 17 i can imagine if they date 'officially' when she turns 18 i think it might be fine
That's what I'm saying, this is her defense up on the stand, this is how she's spinning it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That's what I'm saying, this is her defense up on the stand, this is how she's spinning it.
yeah although generally saying "She seduced ME!" prolly wouldn't hold up in court/come off as victim blaming

But i mean it's not as if it's like "she assaulted her and got her pregnant" (i mean this is yuri so the latter doesn't apply) versus it being a relationship where they'd properly 'get married' or so

Tho considering how the younger girls parents approve of her job i dont think they'd necessarily call the cops on the office lady

Considering this is a 'wholesome'?? gl series i don't think it's gonna go beyond joking about worrying as opposed to her actually being arrested, if anything it'd only 'ruin' her vtuber reputation or so if it's like "vtubers secretly dating" (then again on the internet ppl /'influencers' could be literal criminals and ppl would still watch them)

Dex-chan lover
Hinano is really progressive isn't she?
*Collab for one week
"Hey let's go to my house"

*Few weeks later
"Let's go visit my parents house."

*Few months later
"Let collab on this altar, by the way that white dress suits you. I love it."

Dex-chan lover
This much sweetness cant be good for the heart, I feel like im gonna go into a food coma 🦌

Fuck overwork, this is gonna kill our OL first 🔥

Dex-chan lover
seems like itd be more likely to have drama based on their identities being leaked than their ages

Contributor
Both parties agree, Hotori parents agree, imouto-chan agrees and now Hinano parents agree... I think they can proceed with the wedding. I'll be expecting a "the moon is beautiful" next chapter after the fireworks and cuddling in the bed, with ASMR practice (or live practice in front of the imouto) included.

Users who are viewing this thread