"Omae Gotoki ga Maou ni Kateru to Omou na" to Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou Sareta node, Outo de Kimama ni Kurashitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I guess we'll find out in next chapter how far Minakata is going to go with the gore
Next chapter they run into a monster that literally rips Flum apart, though she can regenerate from basically anything.

Thank you so much for picking this series up. Truly, I'm very grateful for this.

Kinda sucks that her brand mark didn't get fixed by the sword although adds a bit of charm..
The chara drawing some reason reminds me of Sousei no Onmyouji.
Would it be good if she try sacrificial type rituals to see if that offering can turn into buffing?
Or getting curses that permanently lowers stats? Become a shield for curses..

Idk how that dude's character works. It seems like author-san just wanted to get some "bad guy" on scene. And why didn't the slave girls just search the slave store for money?

Aggregator gang
Hmmm, feels like they toned down the receptionist's bitchiness. Though, maybe that's a good thing as it was kinda over the top, slave discrimination or no. That said, something about them referring to the brand as paint irks me to no end. Translation error maybe or something else? Cause that was 100% brand on her face. Novel even talked about it taking some melted flesh with it when the rod was removed. But, enough nitpicking from me lol.

Dex-chan lover
man...whats with ''sage's'' kind of characters fucking up the hero's party in some way? and 9 out of 10 times they want to fuck the hero too, like, the fuck?

edit: fuck off guild girl!, u literally told them to be whores, dont act like u care about them

Dex-chan lover
"What a waste of life." Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black, bitch?

Fed-Kun's army
So it's one of those stories? WHERE EVERYONE ELSE IS AN ASS?

Dex-chan lover
So is she just gonna collect a bunch of cursed shit from now on?
Why didnt it heal the burn mark on her face tho like what does she mean paint it was a hot iron?

@nivinator
well the circumstances are different but the end result is the same
shes op as shit in an rpg world

The manga doesn't properly convey it but the iron brand had a dye so the mark wouldn't come off, presumably from healing magic
After watching him leave, the merchant starts tending to Flum’s face. Not only was her face burned, but a special dye on the branding iron ensures that the slave mark will be a curse Flum will bear for the rest of her life.

Which begs the question, 'why not just peel the skin off her face and let it heal back?' but i guess Flum didn't think that far
But tbh i'm glad she didn't because
Later when they heal Milkit's face her slave mark is in the opposite cheek and she comments how now they match and i find that really adorable

Thanks for the chapter!
Considering what scum the sage is along with selling a party member into slavery I'm starting to wonder if the one who received the oracle was high or drunk. Btw, in LN he didn't use a brand but heated up his staff to carve the slave mark on MC and the hands holding her down was an Earth attribute spell not thugs. Then again, is this one of those tribulations Flamme has to go through to get stronger that wasn't mentioned? Wouldn't be the first manga where the church has a bright public appearance while being corrupt and evil that goes all the way to the top with fanatical believers who are convinced that can do anything want and murdering people is for the greater good.
In any case, even if Dane lied about the quest being D rank instead of F rank why was there an F on the quest sheet? Likely is going to take it personally when MC comes back alive rather than acknowledge misjudged her ability.
Read ahead in LN and while Dane is an A rank it's due to leeching off and taking credit for the work of others rather than his own ability. Also, church knew about MC's ability and wanted to use it to break a seal Demon Lord guarding but either didn't know she could use cursed equipment or couldn't be bothered to tell anyone.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck the sage bastard, fuck that waste of sperm A-ranker. I wanna see some yuri action and die of having my heart melted.

Contributor
@Mathiason no, it’s definitely a brand in both the WN and the LN (see below). And it is Earth arms holding her down in the manga (as in the LN and WN)? As for the quest, Dein had doctored it as a “prank” just for an occasion like this.

The man handed Jean a steel rod with a large lump at the end. “Anyway, you can decide where it goes.”
Jean took the rod in his hand and summoned up Heat—his fire spell. Ever so slowly, the heat ran up the shaft and caused the chunk of steel at the end to glow red.
“You should be happy, Flum. I’m going to assign you a role that you can actually fulfill.”
“I-Is that…?”
“It’s a branding iron—the mark of a slave, to be exact. Even a lowly creature like yourself must have seen it before, right?”

Users who are viewing this thread