"Omae Gotoki ga Maou ni Kateru to Omou na" to Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou Sareta node, Outo de Kimama ni Kurashitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2

@Yurisivel do the hero party find out about what really happened to MC if so what chapter do the hero party find out the truth in the WN and LN

At this point I'm really mostly hoping to see that jackass sage get skewered by the hero he's so obsessed with when she learns the truth about what he did to her friend.
PLEASE tell me she learns the truth relatively soon and not in the ending...

@kite722
she does find out eventually but relatively soon... don't think so. But pretty sure it'll get axed eventually so you're better off reading the LN or WN.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the new chapter I like the developments in this one and that it fleshed out the plot a bit more and nice to see the rest of the party get to flex some @zips there's nothing wrong with that as far as I'm concerned there's to few of those in what few yuri fantasy mangas/manwhas/manhaus get released or are already out there these days lol.... their a precious rarity bordering on endangered species at this point normally restricted to the refuges/preserves known as one shots.
I already ship the general with either the hero or the priestess and hope that some day in a more peaceful time they make beautiful magical science halfbreed babies together.

@dkuro on novel updates also the corresponding chapter is chapter 6
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/do-you-think-someone-like-you-can-defeat-the-demon-king/?pg=2

This is actually around the point where the story started getting interesting for me when I was reading the novel. Kinda surprised that the chapter here didn’t end the same place the novel chapter ended, but this adaptation’s been all over the place.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Slummy
If you read the WN that would make sense since this is most likely adapting the LN. So it’s understandable if things happen differently and/or in a different order.

demon and human kingdom sign peace treaty
human still want to invade
"hero party is bunch of citizens, our army didn't move LOL"

Fed-Kun's army
@DDosGaming
Not to mention the Church following the Divine plan by actively screwing with it.

@Slummy
All over the place, really?
They cut some things short, a lot of adaptations does that, and they swapped the Anzu for a monster that comes later.

Users who are viewing this thread