Omae Imouto ja Nakute Iinazuke datta no kayo!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka should be ballsy and should've gonne Oreimo mode if he wanted an incest, fake sibling and fake incest is such a pussy move. smh

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I'm already cringing, due to the simple fact that MC assumes the absolutely shit out of everything

He thinks he knows what's going on when he couldn't be more wrong

MC you really need to learn when to stfu

Dex-chan lover
Yes, because the only logical thing to do is raise the two as siblings and then tell them they're engaged when they turn into adults. The parents must have some hidden incest fetish or smn

Dex-chan lover
Ahh yes, this was the old "18yrs old for boys and 16 years old for girls" legal marrying age system Japan once had. This is no longer the case as of 2022: 18 years is now the minimum required age for any gender.

Dex-chan lover
First this is comment number 69, Kaela would be proud. And is it bad that the first thing that came to mind when the parents told them the truth was another manga: https://mangadex.org/title/d3221e7b...5fb03c/my-sister-who-cannot-stand-me-is-scary

Check it out if you get the chance, there is also an NSFW version of it around if you want that one instead. But beyond that, this premise is interesting. Normally these types of stories don’t get serialized and are instead relegated to doujin circles, so this is a nice surprise. Hopefully this winds up being good, and that the characters are better fleshed out in the future. For a first chapter this is pretty good with a nice set up, but I probably would have held off on jumping into the talk they had until the next chapter at least, let us see how the two of them are as is for a day, and then at the end start the talk leading into the next chapter. That way we have a nice prelude, and we familiarize ourself with the characters and setting first before it changes dramatically. Otherwise the shift won’t have as much of an impact as it otherwise could, as it is it’s fine, not bad, but could definitely be better.

It would have been nice if we got to see how certain things were between them before the talk, and then how they changed immediately following it. From how she dresses in the morning, the cups she drinks from, the way she talks and treats him in general, etc you get the picture. A nice before and after kinda deal y’know? That manga I was talking about before does that, but it’s in every chapter as a before and after type of thing, instead of it being the first one only.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so it's another one of those with MC having the brain capacity of a rock, huh?

Aggregator gang
I hate it.... I hate it when a character that obviously hate the MC for a long time now just as acts like she liked him all the time just after a big revelation.... Is just Stoopid....

Can't wait for this to be another slow burner, with love rivals in future, a minimum of 4 misunderstandings and a kiss at chap 146.
Will I still read knowing all of this? Yes, because I love generic romance manga!!!

Dex-chan lover
MC:
06a.png

Users who are viewing this thread