Omae Imouto ja Nakute Iinazuke datta no kayo!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Lets see how long they gonna drag this shit.
Honestly i want MC to find some other love interest and FMC getting cucked.
Im tired of abusive mentally ill bitches like this being normalized.
Idk if its a zoomer thing "bullying the guy/girl i like". Its bull shit.

Dex-chan lover
She got the boob touch arm grab in at least, I hope she gets more used to having some skinship with her brother in later chapters

bruhh who hurt you?

altho i agree at the part there should be 2nd love interest or this shit is gonna be boring as f pretty fast with the imouto being a Tsundere

Dex-chan lover
you alright bruh?
"I love him so much. But i want him to confess to me because im embaressed. So im gonna make him fall in love with me by physically and mentally abusing him, because im Tsuntsundere(Bipolar) Te-hehe."
"Wait why doesnt he see me as a girl. Why does he talk to other girls even tho i keep hitting his arms and legs to show how much i love him(break his appendages) B-baaka onii-chan"
"Let me shit on his bed that will definitely show him my love, totally wont used against me in court Te-hehe"
"Oh N-yoo. How dense can he be. Cant he just read my mind and find out i love him even tho i keep screaming I HATE YOU"

No bud im not alright if this behavior is the norm in this society.

Dex-chan lover
Bro that shit's existed even before the fucking 90s the hell is your wrinkly ass on about

Dex-chan lover
"I love him so much. But i want him to confess to me because im embaressed. So im gonna make him fall in love with me by physically and mentally abusing him, because im Tsuntsundere(Bipolar) Te-hehe."
"Wait why doesnt he see me as a girl. Why does he talk to other girls even tho i keep hitting his arms and legs to show how much i love him(break his appendages) B-baaka onii-chan"
"Let me shit on his bed that will definitely show him my love, totally wont used against me in court Te-hehe"
"Oh N-yoo. How dense can he be. Cant he just read my mind and find out i love him even tho i keep screaming I HATE YOU"

No bud im not alright if this behavior is the norm in this society.
well Its a manga what do you expect?there’s a lot of worse manga than this & at least this manga couldn’t be any worse than any incest loli h*entai out there

also I’m one of the staff who’s working for the series so hello lol

Dex-chan lover
did i ever say it didnt exist before this day? I said "its being normalized" by zoomers like you and im tired of this shit.
the hell is your wrinkly ass on about ?
Simple logic here's a smart thought doubt you ever have any of those though, but if you don't like this stuff why are you even here reading it? Why comment all i can tell from your comments is you're an attention whore and want ppl to respond to you because you have nothing better to do then complain about stuff. You are the epidemy of a zoomer complain for no reason. If you where truly an adult which i doubt you would do like most ppl on here and read it dont like it then drop it and move on.

Dex-chan lover
well Its a manga what do you expect?there’s a lot of worse manga than this & at least this manga couldn’t be any worse than any incest loli h*entai out there

also I’m one of the staff who’s working for the series so hello lol
take what im about to say with a grain of salt.
No one can know whats going inside someone's head. If they are saying physically and verbally "NO" it means no. I dont care what fetish they are into. Consent is key.
With that being said there is a deception keep spreading thanks to tsundere trope, effecting dumbass kids like these to act on an instinct. They go over to say hi, buy a drink maybe. But the person on interest keeps saying "im not interested" but finally give in after bunch of drama. Just to breakup 2 days later. Years later "person of interest" comesout to blame our buddy(in this scenario) for SA. And our buddy(fuck it, its Andrew Callaghan) publishes an apology confirming everything said was true. Then blames the media he consumed "There is a false perception that they like being chased. They are just being tsun you have to keep insisting" so yeah. I dont care how worse content than this exist out there. Im talking about forcing a norm. If you like abusive people be my guest, but if your twisted morals ruining peoples lives, though luck.

ayanokouji-kun Hi you folks did a great job on TLs keep up the good work.​

to the dumbass zoomer up there talking about attention seeking. You keep replying i will get notified. And i will reply back no matter how negative braindead your argument is. If you dont wanna see my comments just quit the forum then.

Dex-chan lover
I think anyone can comment for whatever reason, I get what @SmartBirb means though. Tsun characters (Both male and female) have really changed into semi-yandere characters these days whom are usually really mentally manipulative.

This series is a shite show already with a FMC thats doing the whole I love him but I'll tell him otherwise but still demand to be treated like a lover crap we've seen more and more recently (Much like the Tsun character from Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai whos also a character that shouldn't win the rom-com). We also have to suffer the stupidity of 2 people being raised as blood siblings even though they were engaged from babies like it's the 50's in japan :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread