Omaera Zenin Mendokusai! - Vol. 10 Ch. 50 - Omaera Zenin Mendokusai!

Group Leader
The best part about the ending is that the manga ended. Thanks so much for finishing this translation at last, it's been 5 bloody years!

Double-page supporter
Meh basic story and kinda boring 6/10. But thanks for translating.

t28

Dex-chan lover
We all knew he was going to end up with labcoat but will japan ever give us one of these where the teacher ends up with the other teacher?

Supporter
honestly, i liked it.
yes, it got bland towards the end, and it dragged on a bit, but honestly...

you know, sometimes i wonder about the author themselves in these situations. when they write, they may not actually have an ending in mind. maybe it's just that they had a basic setting, they got serialised and they began writing. so they just went with it, and when things were getting too comfy, they'd add a character, or modify something to shake it up a bit.

eventually they'd reach a point where they want to wrap it up, but an ending that satisfies everyone, especially in a harem manga, isn't exactly easy. no one likes leaving things ambiguous, but no one wants to see their favourite lose. not that that was really an issue here, we all know teacher was best girl (i'll fight you if you say otherwise). of course the harem route is always there, but that would require some actual balls from the author, which i've learnt to never expect. or you can go We Never Learn's route, and do different endings for each character (which is a method i actually quite like, tbh)

It's kinda like what your run into shounen battle mangas, isn't it? where each person keeps becoming strong and stronger, except instead of power levels, the MC here gets more harem members. or the shit pot gets stirred, and you end up with stuff like Domestic GF, which is basically a fuckin' soap opera at this point.

I wish more authors would just end their stories when they ending comes, instead of going on an on ala Horimiya.

fuck, i went way off track there didn't i?

anyways 7/10, not bad but it's no Gal Gohan (now that's good shit).

Dex-chan lover
I personally think it was good.
Nice pace, fun characters, nothing over the top for once. Well, relatively speaking.
Complete it with no feeling of dissatisfaction so 8/10.
+
I hate timeskips anyway.
++
It had more character development then Gal Gohan :p

Dex-chan lover
Gal Gohan's ending was more satisfying but this one was pretty enjoyable, albeit generic. Sensei route would have been the best though.

Dex-chan lover
i guess it's over huh

Kind of wish he ended with the teacher. For 90% of the story he showed no signs of being in love with any of his students...

Dex-chan lover
Well that was terrible.

Girl i wanted to win did (?), delivered in the wimpiest most unsatisfying way.

Rethink your life choices, Author-san.

@quagzlor
Horimiya's main story ended quite a while ago, all current chapters are extras with pure slice of life for those who want just that.

Ending was lukewarm, especially comparing to proper one from Mousou Telepathy. Bonus points for not prolonging the drama pointlessly.

Dex-chan lover
Hey at least there is no overly dramatic issue to finally end with a shitty note.
This ends in the same note as it started, bland, but maybe that's not so bad.
I always hated over the top dramatic climax that totally didn't sync with 90% of the manga like rom-com ending always pull out of their ass.

Group Leader
Came for the last chapter, got an emotional speech from scanlators. Cheers!

Dex-chan lover
Well..the ending was good..
In the end, it's only for Kazumiya and Sensei yes?
*Not deep about others

Good one though

Thanks for the scan!

Dex-chan lover
That was a good time. But what was going on in that last scene? Was it just to show how as time has progressed, they're still by each others side or something?

Users who are viewing this thread