Omaera Zenin Mendokusai! - Vol. 10 Ch. 50 - Omaera Zenin Mendokusai!

Custom title
Staff
Developer
For once, as I was reading it, the final chapter made me think maybe it'd be fine for the main couple to not actually end up together, but then right at the end it felt like it got cold feet by going for a relationship that seems ambiguous at best. Oh well, I enjoyed the series while it lasted.

Aggregator gang
Are you fucking kidding me? The random contrived drama in the last few chapters actually lead to a lukewarm ending like this. One character half-confessing and then nothing happening at all.

Dex-chan lover
1st girl syndrome
Added girls in for cheap drama then toss then aside

I find this manga unbearable generic somewhere around pre-middle, still trying to cling to it to the end. And disappointing is all I get.

Generic from the start till the end, but, that aggressive girl is a thrill.

Somehow it's obvious the labcoat girl would win, and it's painful to watch other girls tried their best.

At least it ends.

is this the year of " pick the worst girl" or what? kazumiya was so annoying any other route could be better

Double-page supporter
The only thing that is disappointing is the actitud that the teacher takes, i mean even if you love your students you dont have to be pushed by them holy shit.

Anyway the girls were nice and i did enjoy most of it, thank you for your work!

Dex-chan lover
Interesting that he didn't end up with anyone, but I suppose the romance was just there to drive the plot forward. Throw in some romantic drama so Kazumiya can make friends with the nice people who help her through it.

Dex-chan lover
This series was a pain in the ass to read. You can't interject so much drama and have it be slice of life or the whole thing just looses focus. It's a romance story but it's not. It's a coming of age story but not really. I would be willing to bet the author was on drugs, asleep or just stopped giving a shit sometime ago when writing this as it's the literary equivalent of a photographer with Parkinson's disease trying to use the focus on a camera.

Group Leader
@benderboyboy lol we all get cold feet sometimes. Congrats on finishing this! If you find any interesting series (that you think I'll like), you know where to find me. ;)

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation.

The series started out all right but it really started to go downhill near the last 15 or so chapters with all them unnecessary melodrama and all the girls somehow bullying him for being a sane adult and not reciprocating a students love for him. I am disappointed that main girl (lab girl) won cause she easily was the worst of them all but it is just how it is usually with main girl winning.

The ending was also sub par as well but oh well at least it is over.

Contributor
Before he made This series Tobi wrote a oneshot I think it was called something like Doves playing under cherry blossoms. It was fairly short and quite well made, It seems to partly have been a developed into this series though it is somewhat different.
https://comic-meteor.jp/sakura/
https://comic-meteor.jp/ptdata/sakura/0000/
couple links to the oneshot

Users who are viewing this thread