Omaera Zenin Mendokusai! - Vol. 10 Ch. 50 - Omaera Zenin Mendokusai!

Dex-chan lover
I've been putting off reading the last ten chapters or so, especially so once the final chapter updated

Well. Here I am now. Thanks everyone who worked on translating this, that was a good ride.

Fed-Kun's army
tbh the translator is right, it wasn't really about romance was it. It's always been about lab coat making new friends... ara ara I would've been fine with the harem route but this makes it kind of bitter sweet 9/10

Dex-chan lover
Adult making an adult decision and everybody loses their mind.

well give it a few more years and they'd maybe end up together

actual trash ending to this series literally ruined it. equivalent to the demon part timer LN ending. both fucknig horrendous

I already expected this ending I don't know why, it was a good manga to pass the time I think, but with this manga it reminded me of my golden rule when it comes to watching manga and anime .... AVOID THE TAG CALLED HAREM !!. .. to those who like the genre, I do not criticize them, for color tastes, but 50 CHAPTERS TO GET ANYTHING !.

I know that the topic is the forbidden love between a teacher and a student, but it is a MANGA, there are better exponents of age gap relationships, even Sensei Kunshu seemed much more complete and pleasant to read, I respect that the sensei was in a delicate situation , but it does not take away that he was the typical protagonist of any harem, only that he is an adult (which was not even noticeable by his behavior).

The girls were as they should in a harem, the typical archetypes, tsundere, shy, blah blah blah .. but they left the sensei's niece loli aside, and the sensei as if the love for the protagonist just blossomed, I don't know Because in other manga an adult and a young woman can be together and in this one, I was not convinced by their reasons, those of the sensei, since girls are pure in some way.

And the end although it was left open, and you can see them at the end, their relationship seems to remain unchanged, without an iota of sensei wanting to advance with that of meganes, the only ones who advanced and grew were the girls, but the sensei there It is still the correct one, as it should be, I clarify again, IT WAS NOT A BAD SLEEVE, but this manga is not realistic and even so they hold onto that moral touch, PRA JUSTIFYING THE END HAREM.

I wanted my meganes to be happy :(

****** MENTAL NOTE, DO NOT READ HAREMS AGAIN *******

Even so, the contribution is appreciated.

Good read

im sad i wish theres more development for sensei but i like the ending
its quite fast but mature enough to make it good

Dex-chan lover
It honestly didn't have to be a harem, I'm an avid believer that if the story is not gonna end as a harem, don't introduce one, focus on the single female character and develop them and their relationship with the protagonist properly.

Users who are viewing this thread