Omaera Zenin Mendokusai!

That’s a pretty rough ending lol

It feels like Tobi dragged out this story to try make it a lot longer than it was, but then it got axed or it was decided to end it sooner than expected so they had to find a way to end things in the most predictable and boring way possible.

If this was going to end like this, it should have been 20 or 30 chapters long, not 50.

Eh, if that's the actual ending. I don't know about how to feel about it tbh.

We did get that nice bit where the Kunihiko even says that he loves her as well. This felt kind of rushed, like there were other problems that either led to it concluding before schedule or an editor got involved in a negative way. I don't know, just feels like an off, and kind of empty ending tbh. The whole buildup was to this developing relationship between Kunihiko and Kazumi. The way it ends there is... just kind of bittersweet I suppose? If the melancholy is intentional, then I suppose it's a "good" ending in that regard. But I have a hard time believing a RomCom, harem manga was trying to be that insightful.

Aggregator gang
Hm. I liked it. It was open-ended just well enough for individual fan interpretation. Mine is he's still friends with all the girls, but is dating the other teacher finally. Others will say different. That's the fun of open-ends: There's no wrong answer.

seeing alot of mixed reviews because of "said" ending, would u still recommend reading or pass?

If you already started it, finish it. If you haven't, probably don't pick it up.
What this guy said. It's a cute story with cute girls but nothing of note really happens and there is no actual conclusion or closure whatsoever. Really disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
I'm halfway through this and this one image literally defines this entire series:

cover2.jpg

Group Leader
Reading all the negative comments, I wonder why I loved this manga so much, lol, but F* I did. And I was rooting for Kazumiya.

I was so totally distraught by the vague open-ended ending that I had to try and decipher the original Japanese on page 18 (thankfully the raws include furiganas as i'm zero with kanjis), and I'm glad I did, because Kunihiko's answer sounds more like the usual him trying to convince himself instead of replying directly. Then, my favorite panel is on page 24 when he finally replies "me too" without trying to drown the truth once again. No matter what happens afterwards, at least, be it that it takes them a month, a year or two, it's an open ending, so I'm rooting for them to eventually get together, if they really really fell in love.

Fed-Kun's army
I found this by mistake, and I must admit that I liked it enough to read it a few times.

One of the main issues is that the character development seems erratic, doesn't advance much or leaps too far.

That aside, I hoped to find a better ending.
When Kazumiya asks him if they could hold hands, a simple "what if they see us?/not here." would have been satisfying, and would have changed the entire meaning of the time skip, at least for me.

I agree with some of the comments. The manga is uncomfortably short or long, and there is a point where it feels off, especially during and after the Okinawa trip.

Putting the lame ending aside, it scores 8 in my book.

I wonder what is needed to translate this to Spanish. I'd gladly help.

Power Uploader
Kinda rushed at the end but i didn't dislike it.

I just got bugged about one thing.
when the labcoat said she had known the teacher for longer than his previous student (the girl introduced in the halfway of the story), did the manga talk about from where she knows him from?

@HermesPasser I don't remember the chapter, but

He worked as a part time teacher on a cram school, he was not her teacher, but met her when she was sad because she didn't have friends, so he told her he would be her friend, but then never saw her again so he forgot.

started out good, had a meh middle(with some good bits), and finished off like what you would expect in many of these type of Mangas.......shitty.
Art 8(female teacher and busty student wew)
story 5
characters 6(gets this score because the MC is the only character who didn't develop at all unforgivable. girls had some good character development tho.)

Users who are viewing this thread