Omiai Shitakunakatta node, Murinandai na Jouken wo Tsuketara Doukyuusei ga Kita Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 10.2 - Pool date with my 'fiancé' - Part 2

Dex-chan lover
She's got some hips. He's not got a bad body either.

What's so surprising about wearing a black bikini?

Why would girls look at him with envy? Are they so eager to hang out with someone prettier than themselves?

If she wants to actually be in a relationship with him, she needs to stop being negative about him looking at her. By doing that she's actively stopping him from thinking their relationship could go further.

Every 15 minutes they need to remind themselves that they are only pretending to be a couple.
They should really think about why they feel the need to.

Dex-chan lover
She's got some hips. He's not got a bad body either.

Why would girls look at him with envy? Are they so eager to hang out with someone prettier than themselves?

If she wants to actually be in a relationship with him, she needs to stop being negative about him looking at her. By doing that she's actively stopping him from thinking their relationship could go further.

They should really think about why they feel the need to.
We get it, you love complaining. Just appreciate the good things and if it annoys you just drop it, simple as that.

Dex-chan lover
We get it, you love complaining. Just appreciate the good things and if it annoys you just drop it, simple as that.
We get it, you love complaining about comments. Just appreciate the good things and if my comments annoy you, just don't read them, simple as that.

I enjoy this series. No reason to drop it. If I didn't like it I'd comment less.

Dex-chan lover
We get it, you love complaining about comments. Just appreciate the good things and if my comments annoy you, just don't read them, simple as that.

I enjoy this series. No reason to drop it. If I didn't like it I'd comment less.
I get it. You love taking your time to complain about every single small thing in mangas. You're acting just like a child throwing a tantrum because life doesn't go perfectly according to their wishes.
Oh and don't bother try to keep on arguing I already ignored you so I can't see your messages

Last edited:

I think MC thought that Arisa would using one piece swimsuit and or using swimsuit that less revealing Her skin, also black color sometimes considered mature and sexy one on manga / anime and when thinking about Arisa's personality it came suprising for the MC.

Why girls look at him with envy? It's more like the girls are envy about Arisa that can walking side of the MC, Arisa mention the MC are unaware that He is good looking and have good style and body (muscles).
So it's not that the girls envy with MC that walk with Arisa, but the opposite.

Dex-chan lover
I think MC thought that Arisa would using one piece swimsuit and or using swimsuit that less revealing Her skin, also black color sometimes considered mature and sexy one on manga / anime and when thinking about Arisa's personality it came suprising for the MC.
I'm aware of the concept, I just think it's so constructed (which a lot of manga tropes are, tbf). Shades from blue to black are fairly standard colours for swimwear, though. For underwear there's a bit more "personality" to them, aside from just matching what you're wearing on top (although if you want to avoid shine-through, skin colour is best).

So it's not that the girls envy with MC that walk with Arisa, but the opposite.
Yeah, but wasn't he the one thinking that, with his lack of confidence? He's not to think people would envy someone for being with him.

Contributor
Wow, Arisa is pretty bold with that swimsuit. I expected her to have a hoodie or something, plus a more modest swimsuit. Well, both of them ended up liking what they saw of the other, so it's a good thing. I'm just thankful they didn't deploy the sudden "bikini top got inexplicably washed away" trope here. Here's to hoping there's no incoming sleazy pickup guys trope either.

Just take the plunge already into becoming a real couple. :smug:

Dex-chan lover
"All these guys are waiting for their girlfriends to change, huh?"

Brave of him to think that. I've read more than enough manga to know that up to 90% of them are probably douchebag pickup artists only at the pool so they can hit on pretty, scantily clad girls and aggressively not take "no, fuck off." for an answer.

Dex-chan lover
You really think I didn't notice?
Sorry, we were actually looking at that Boing sfx. What were you saying?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread