Omiai Shitakunakatta node, Murinandai na Jouken wo Tsuketara Doukyuusei ga Kita Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 7 - "Takasegawa" Yuzuru and Yukishiro Alisa (2)

Dex-chan lover
"He must have thought we looked like a completely idiot couple, huh."
Newsflash: You are an idiot couple. Just not the kind of idiot couple you think you are.

Isn't the issue of her father's business struggling solved? Wasn't that kind of the point of the marriage? On the surface, at least.

Oh, yes, forcefully grab the girl you pretend you like to make her like you.

Also, didn't realise this was one of these mangas that had been left sitting for a while. Thanks for picking it up!

Dex-chan lover
Newsflash: You are an idiot couple. Just not the kind of idiot couple you think you are.

Isn't the issue of her father's business struggling solved? Wasn't that kind of the point of the marriage? On the surface, at least.

Also, didn't realise this was one of these mangas that had been left sitting for a while. Thanks for picking it up!
Also the several implications of mentioning her family business struggles and the position of his father, yikes.

Group Leader

Unfortunately, I won't be picking this up, I hope the previous translator can continue, this was just one of the leftovers translation I did back then.

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately, I won't be picking this up, I hope the previous translator can continue, this was just one of the leftovers translation I did back then.
Shame, Fibre hasn't been around for a few months. Should be in the clear of anyone who cries about sniping.

Nevertheless though, thanks for the translation! Actually just checked this yesterday to check and see when the last upload was and if Fibre said anything then.
Is he secretly an octopus? He can carry so many red flags all at once!
Lookin more like a game of Minesweeper lol

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know where can I get the raw of this series Light Novel?
Some WN chapter don't really match with LN illustration.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know where can I get the raw of this series Light Novel?
Some WN chapter don't really match with LN illustration.
If you want raw most people probably would just tell you to buy the japanese one legally or settle with the WN

Dex-chan lover
Lmao the mc gets two extra points for that. The fact that these kinds of situations in manga are usually "stopped" by sissy boys is annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Heres what I think so far not that any of you particularly care, I feel this series isnt great but its not particularly bad in a lot of the aspects, to me it seems rather average in most parts.

Dex-chan lover
An MC that wants to solve issue real quick after he found out about it? Breath of fresh air 😤

Users who are viewing this thread