Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 14 - Contract (2)

Can I have a Bihyung Plushie pls? I canā€™t get over how cute it is.

The expressions this chapter are gold, I acquired 10 new ss for my personal collection lol

Shit shit, i've got so much ss this chapter bcs of Bihyung omg haha, why he is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee. If it's like this I really can't wait for Biyoo appearance (ā•„ļ¹ā•„)

And, Dokja babyšŸ§”

Thank your for this chapter šŸ§”šŸ§”

Will reaper_scans ever collab with zero scans? I really love both of your translations, I prefer the dialogue in this one it's so fun and with zero scans their terms for system and worldbuilding are memorable.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the hidden quest for the hidden OP class/weapon/item that exclusively exists for the MC.

Just to clarify some things, you cannot become a Constellation while being sponsored, but that does not mean that you cannot become as strong as one.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Lol, basically twitch (the manhwa), the constellations are viewers & subscribers, streamers are dokkaebis and Dokja/Jonhyuk are in game characters. This is actually laughable considering i also one of twitch streamers subscriber...

I love this, this is one of my favorite manhwa alongside SL, but im too tired to read novel right now so, i will follow the drawn version instead. Edit : Typo

@Redice I don't think that would be a spoiler, but i'll hide it just in case
everyone who survived first scenario have access to those hidden quests. it's just one of the ways to collect coins in that world. you can even get some coins from constellations by basically shaking your ass.

Iod

Almost finished with the novel so only here for the art.

Users who are viewing this thread