Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 17 - Line of Hypocrisy (2)

well even without someone manipulating the people they would start to ask/beg/demand food from him , he came with bags of food to a place where people dont have enough to eat and even offered that food to his friends lol, ofc the mob of people would want to eat too

@VenerableAsura Ok 3 chapters in a row, with awesome quality, who the fuck are you, thanks for the amazing work, how/where can I throw money at you to keep them chapters comin' ! <3

Aggregator gang
It isn't hard to raise conditions. For example "Your leader supports rapists. I can't share food with someone who is in a same group as your leader". And that is just one of few possible ways MC could win.
I mean, that would be most natural way to go in that situation.

Not actually a spoiler just kinda skipped scene from novel from previous chapter. Our softy mc:
I fixed one of his arms to the wall with the thorn and started the indiscriminate assault. I chose the areas that were the most painful without knocking him out, such as the back, thigh, femur and side.
[The constellation ‘Monarch of the Small Fries’ is delighted.]
[The constellation ‘Monarch of the Small Fries’ has requested an extension of the sub scenario time.]
[The sub scenario is extended by one minute.]
I also paid attention to the parts where the woman had been injured.
“Cough! Kuheok! Kuheeok!”
Blood and flesh were scattered. Broken teeth fell to the ground and the broken bones twisted abnormally. However, I didn’t stop kicking.
“S-Stop! Please! Let Hyung-nim go!”

Thank you for the mass releases translators!
What chapters are they at in the Raws ?

Power Uploader
@vr-xy We're caught up to raws until the 18th. So we're caught up until then!

@Nago If... If you insist ~ we got our links on the credit page. 🙃

Oh, and also. omg MC kill that asshole if you don't you're a pussy.

Dex-chan lover
dam so is it safe to say zero and reaper scans were forced to drop this?
thx for the updates btw
i APPRECIATE u

Aggregator gang
@itsnottme Yes, they wouldn't even care if MC is saying truth or lies. Given that they aren't attacking right now, they wouldn't attack leader. Also given that people were invited to rape someone, means that there are some credibility to MC's words (new people were invited, means old ones should also know about it). So you can get food without fighting but abandoning your evil leader or kill for food. I think it is obvious how hungry people would choose.

Dex-chan lover
If he knows this is coming miles away, then he needs to get moving. People in despair are always those who wait for the worse to happen.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for another update!! I'm crying tears of joy ㅠㅠ

@ all the ppl ating at Kim Dokja, dont worry he gonna get 'em later, but he must 'appease' the crowd for the time being

And meanwhile there will be a LOT of action and fighing in the whole of the story, MC wont kill carelessly (might just let them die without offering help /kim namwoon rip/ or let a monster chomp on them lol )

Double-page supporter
Here's the thing that both parties are doing incorrectly:
1. Main group:
+ They don't know MC's true strength yet, so sending people in like that will just be sacrificing people for no reason. And since every single person in there is a murderer, you wont be getting the moral high grounds any time soon.
+ Forcing a person to share their resources doesn't make for a good impression. If anything, it'll just harbor hostility, not great for recruiting.
2. Side group/MC:
+ You are supposed to be very keen on what is happening/what happened. the MC, at the very least, has to know where's safe and where's not, and this situation cannot be considered "safe" despite being in a safe zone.
+ Showing your weak side to a stranger, who fully intended to use you since the very beginning is not a good move (not telling the guy to fuck off after he tried to take your food).

If you're OP enough, get your people out there fast. A single person can only do so much, so don't be a hero unless you fully intend to take over and change command.

And the soldier, come on man, Korean soldiers arent supposed to be push-overs.

Users who are viewing this thread