Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 17 - Line of Hypocrisy (2)

Double-page supporter
I swear I think the constellations represents the us as the readers lol.

Thankyou for updating! I'm not a native here so i dont really know well english, but your translation good! I can understand the story 😭

I already read this chapter with my main languange but the translation not really good i dont understand it even using my languange 😔

@VenerableAsura Hey, if you're bored while waiting for the next raw to be available, could you please find time to work on the previous chapters from the start ? the shitty translation from the other teams made the beginning of this story and some important world building scenes difficult to understand :'(

as someone who has read the novel, rereading in webtoon form is such a treat.
secretive plotter’s commentary has new meaning ah

I think manhwa readers will keep to misunderstand kdj character because it skips his thought process a lot. Like this:
“Welcome to Gumho Station, Kim Dokja-ssi.”
Cheon Inho were laughing deeply while gazing at me. He inwardly laughed while shaking my hand.
Cheon Inho would never know. At this moment, his future had been decided.
Despite the interference of Cheon Inho, the constellations didn’t ask for a bounty scenario. In other words, it wasn’t the best time to deal with him.
For around half a day, I focused on grasping the situation of Gumho Station. It was Lee Hyunsung who mainly gave information.

Power Uploader
@Nago I'm slightly burnt out from the last few chaps, on top of other scanlation work and revision for upcoming exams. So I don't think I'd be able to redo all the chapters, but if there are any chapters with major discrepancies I wouldn't mind giving it a shot.

the next chapter woul be kdj squeeze everybody coins like rat

Dex-chan lover
The moment when you miss the inventory/storage function from sekai/isekai MCs 😆

Users who are viewing this thread