Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 17 - Line of Hypocrisy (2)

Fed-Kun's army
The pace is too slow compared to the wn. Not complaining that they are taking the time, but the plot is long

Does it matter if you become a villain to people who are happy to use you? The "weak" are justifying their mob actions with the apocalypse just as the "strong" are.

@dontpickonme this series isnt going to be dropped bc it's been officially picked up in English by webtoons.com which is why the previous scanlation groups have dropped it

Dokja have sunfish chips but the real sunfish is not with Dokja.. I'm sad ;A;
But wow just wow I want to know what will Dokja do I love the plot aaaaaaa

Group Leader
What chapter of novel is this? I wanna read it

Thank you for the update!!!

Spoilers for people who wanna know if Dokja kills or not:

You’ll have to wait for SEVERAL more chapters before Dokja kills someone with his own hand rather than scheming his way through to keep himself “clean”. He’s trying to earn the title of King of No Killings which gives him a bonus of resurrecting each time he dies based on the lives he ‘saved’, which later is replaced with 8 lives from killing the shadow of the constellation of Yamato no Orochi, a Japanese legendary monster of sorts. But thEN he dies again and is promoted to a constellation and at that point, not only can he kill humans and monsters, but also constellations.

Dokja’s not a benevolent saint who thinks killing is above him. He’s not a wimp who’ll only watch shit happen because he knows everything that’s going to happen. He’s not an edgy protagonist who’s all “solo badass” and thinks he’s too cool for teammates either. He’s not a person who people should insert themselves into for their own harem wish fulfillment. Dokja is a fucking rat. He’s a lovable rat who does whatever he wants even if it means killing himself to overcome his goals (his own happiness isn’t included apparently). His team got sick of his antics once and knocked him out cold to lock him up so he can get some rest. 😂

Fed-Kun's army
"Sunfish Chips" ajsashjkafhjkghjfkdgf I want that too...

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@VenerableAsura since you're the group leader of the translation grup, or whatever it would be called, please just use the watermarked version if you can't buy the raws, people wouldn't mind and will definitly be happy that anyone at least translates it^^°

If I've killed to survived before I wouldn't even mind killing again. It's not like those people are innocent either.

Users who are viewing this thread