Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 25 - Hour of Judgement (4)

LMFAO the way he sways their opinion is something else even softened the constellation LMFAO

the constellations are my favorite parts of the story they all have such different yet awesome personalities

Jung Heewon's face says she absolutely does not believe Dokja's story about the statue. 🤣

I forgot how much I laughed at this part in the novel 😂😂😂 Dokja spouting scamming nonsense is seriously one of the most hilarious things in this story. 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
... LOL!!! Bald General of Justice... what a title. Interesting way of screwing his image by singing praises while smashing a statue of him.

@AbuHajaar

The one and only successful prankster of the Immortals. Seriously, he marked every monkeyies name off some "Life/Death" ledger so that they don't die horribly.

@Kingdo it's not really a spoiler coz they already revealed who it is at the spoiler selection part, but i like it that you still put it inside the spoiler tag. You're better than other people that give big spoilers but don't put it inside the tag either coz they don't know or they do it on purpose to ruin other people's fun.

Dex-chan lover
The constellations are so fun to read about even though we don't even know how they look or talk.

Users who are viewing this thread