Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 25 - Hour of Judgement (4)

Dex-chan lover
@BlueCatMage You have to go to the .site Wuxiaworld (pretty sure we can't put links here) A quick internet search could probably find it for you as well.

Aside from that, while I can't read Korean, I can read Japanese, and the Katakana for that station was totally not what I expected...

Dex-chan lover
@mrpurin It is a straw 'hat', just not the one like in One Piece.

If he's bein anonymous for wearing one, it's probably the one shown in here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komus%C5%8D

So maybe more like straw helmet....but eh.

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomer a constellation is a living pile of "stories", they can be literally whatever as long as there's enough "stories" with them in it.

Anyone else laughing their ass off at the facial expressions when he pulled that bs on them about the praying?

Supporter
@BlueCatMage you can find the novel in english, but since it got taken by Quidan of all people, I don't want to say exactly where to find the novel on the forums. I'll DM you a link.

Supporter
@Doomer Being a constellation has nothing to do with their historical significance in the setting of the world, or their personal achievements. Without spoiling too much, A constellation exists because of the story they write, even when nobody is looking at them.

26th of the novel. 3000chapter, will we have to wait like 10years as MC did?

Heewon and Dokja are such a mood sometimes... like when she didn't believe him or when he was lying, or even when he was just eating chicken after knocking down the statue...!! I'm cracking up, I love them sooo muchh!!

Thanks for the update!!

love how the art is so clean with the action scenes and good with comedic stuff too.. the only thing is that kim dokja is unexpectedly handsome😳 what happened to to our ugly king, the squid LOL

Yoo Jonghyuk is extremely handsome yeah but damn Kim Dokja look at those long ass lashes! This pretty shithead trynna bewitch me or smth?
aight novel readers, I know yall itching for that Life and Death Companion scene. Few more chapters left yall we can do this

Users who are viewing this thread