Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 25 - Hour of Judgement (4)

This series is just way too much fun reading the constellations remarks. XD

So if I wanna read the novel because I'm impatient for the next part, what chapter would that be and where could I find it, in English pretty please? :D

@BlueCatMage i read through it all on Wuxiaworld and the chapters are relatively 1 to 1 right now with minor changes so like 25 to 26

@VBlueCatMage and @storse
How come you didnt' see the notes at the end of the chapters?😟
The Asura team writes down in every single chap the corresponding novel chapters. Here they say "halfway through 26".
It's not the first time I see people asking for the correspondance but I really don't understand how someone can miss that line that's literally glued to the last panel😓

Concerning the story: I sooo agree with @ mehargg, that felt long, not rushed but dynamic with that humour touch... Great.
And I also love the constellations reactions. I find it's an interesting way of having a view outside the "MC's view", like how a reader can see the consequences of the MC 's actions on the world far far away but not them.
Well, as here our MC is a Reader, he can see them. Such a cheatloop😝

Dokja's glorius bullshitting has started😆 Also we get anothee peek of homicidal Joonghyuk hahah

Fed-Kun's army
Laughing in being an Omniscient Reader reading Omniscient Reader.
On a side note, to those of you who've read the story:
Bahat!

I'm dumb I've been reading the novel for a while and I thought it was 'straw hat' this whole time 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
I should give the novel another try. Read it within the last year? maybe two? Had trouble getting through an arc or two from here, and gave up when that arc ended. This Manhwa has been great so far though. I wish this artist had done the art for 'The Novel's Extra' / TNE. Another great korean novel (though that great has MANY ups and downs lmao)

@mrpurin Wait... It's not 'Straw hat'? I had to go back and check but I honestly didn't even realise I mis-read it until I got to the comments 😂

I am so curious to see how Han Myungoh’s dauther gonna look like 🥺, and also how badass Uriel is in a person too!!

It might be somewhat offensive to comment on these things from an outsider's perspective. But despite what has happened in the past and the current territorial tensions, I always enjoy a good dose of the eternal nationalistic thrash-talking between Japan/Korea/China.

Dex-chan lover
i had to google this dudes name and all i could find was a monk that was sent as a diplomat to Tokugawa and he fought on land during the japanese invasion of Korea but why is he one of the constellations? i thought the constellations were otherworldly creatures on par with gods, even if human spirits could become the constellations when they die then why did this guy get to become one? if there's one Korean who deserves it it's admiral Yi, he's even from the same time period as this guy and he did 1000x more to protect Korea that this guy, Yi was the only reason Korea didn't fall.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer
Among the constellation there is many historical peoples.
The condition for the constelation to exist his their story being know. As long as their story are alive, they won't die.
So pretty much anything can be a constelation, a historical figure or a fictional character
Also the story didn't introduce all the constelation, many aren't here so you can add admiral Yi if you want.
Honestly, the story will introduce many Korean figure and I was never be able to read their name corectly still less remember them so maybe admiral Yi may be introduce later.

Aggregator gang
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN as far as I remember there's only Abyssal Black Fire Dragon that is a shota.

@Doomer the constellations are the heroes and gods from this world and other worlds
or people in the starstream that accumulate enough stories
, later in the series the constellations are more present and a lot of korean heroes show up.
Actually Admiral Yi's incarnation will show up on the next chapters.

@storse - I did go Wuxiaworld and the novel wasn't there. ;_;

Anyone else know where you can read the novel in English? ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread