Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 25 - Hour of Judgement (4)

@limoncello Exactly.
How tf did the "Ugly King" become such a handsome dude in the manhwa wtf I know his face is being filtered but still, I'm ready to simp pfft. People will be so confused why Lee Jihye will call him ugly later lmao they'd rage for sure.

I don't want y'all manhwa readers to miss this moment so Imma show this scene that was from the novel: (This scene is when Yoo Sangah gave the "look" to Jung Heewon and when Kim Dokja was going out lmao the interactions between Kim Dokja and Jung Heewon are GOLD)

I just used the spoiler thing because what I wrote is too long so PLEASE CLICK THE SPOILER BUTTON HUHU, it's a removed scene in this chapter :>

"Huh? There will be poisonous fog if you go out...will it be okay?" (Jung Heewon)

"I'm only going for a bit." (Kim Dokja)

Jung Heewon narrowed her eyes at my words. "...Something is suspicious. Dokja-ssi, are you going to eat something good alone?"

I looked at Jung Heewon for a moment. "It is a man's secret." (The readers went WILD and commented like there's no tomorrow)

[After destroying the statue lmao]

"Then did you resolve the 'man's secret' well?" (Y'all know who this btch is XD)

I quickly turned off my smartphone screen. My companions, including Jung Heewon, had gathered.

"Yes. And I have something for you."

[Resume to him talking about Samyeongdang]

Sad this wasn't included ;-; but I'm still so satisfied with this chapter~

@APYF Manhwa author can remove that part
about Lee Jihye saying our M.C ugly, Or she still saying our M.C ugly but with a blushing face like Tsundere.
to make the novel readers like you more disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
Lol he just cracked the statue open but then buttered him up.

Calm down @necromach if that truly happens that means the novel is more detailed than the manhwa more reason for the people to read the novel and wait how did you know that part sound like your a novel reader.

@YEEeeet02
Yes I read the novel but I know different medium = Different approach. I am getting sick of these novel readers who demand a 100% stuff of novel should included in Manhwa. Like , the creator of manhwa have a really hard time you know. I am afraid something like TOG happen to this manhwa because to many complain from novel reader already.

@necromach
Oh, I'm sorry, I don't want to demand everything from the novel to be in the manhwa ;-;
I just wanted to let manhwa readers know this part lmao the one that I previously commented because I find it gold but it doesn't have to be in the manhwa :>
Also about what you mentioned,
I swear, they shouldn't ruin the interaction between Lee Jihye and Dokja or I'll😃🔪🤣

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating this series. Was a wonderful experience binge reading.

Also HUGE thanks for always leaving a note about the corresponding novel chapter. You guys are the best

Fed-Kun's army
sdklfajfdsk this series is a GIFT, i just binge read this instead of doing the work i was supposed to... still have to do it and on no sleep but yolo lol NO REGRETS!!!! heewon and dokja's faces here are killing me afdljkdsjkl AAAAA I'M SO FOND OF ALL THESE CHARACTERS NOW I HOPE THEY STAY SAFE!!! i feel like we're the constellations now, reacting to this lmaooo (do you think they have forums too?? to discuss their favorite incarnations and the shenanigans they're up to??? i hope they do)

thank you for the translation!!! man i should look for the novel now, i'm HOOKED

Wow the mom is so strong. She really wants her son to live. I'm really happy that this no-name NPC and her child lives in the beginning of the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread