Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 29 - Landlord (3)

Yess this chapterr is besstttt>< omggggg. Dokja x Joonghyuk moment lol. Our sunfish tsun 🤣

I cant wait for the beginning of "joongdok being lovers" and "dokja giving birth to his child" rumors in the upcoming chapters. Im ready to die because of too much laughing 🤣
And im ready to kill the illustrators if they failed to drawing the moment as hilarious yet ridiculous as the novel

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
Seeing KDJ and YJK together in the same scene is always fun

"My companion is a bitch."

LMAO!! 😂😂😂😂

Love you, Dokja!! He is really such a bitch!! 😂😂😂😂

Thank you for the update!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗

dang why his speech bubble started turning blue all the sudden am i missing something here?

Yesssss thank you for the next chapter translation it's picking up and this made my day :)))

@Minants
lol, I'm waiting for that, too. Jihye's reaction in this chapter is already funny enough, I wonder what kind of expression she will make when the whole misunderstanding thing happens

also
Uriel being a yaoi fangirl when Dokja is feeding the poisoned Jonghyuk

Dex-chan lover
@grandartillery : Think of it like those 'survive zombie onslaught' games, where you have the day time for preparing/resource gathering, and at night you're expected to hunker down and withstand them until the sun rise where zombies become massively weakened or outright go away.

The 'game' last for 7 days, and each wave last for 8 hours, starting at midnight.

Aggregator gang
@Minants considering one of gamerboi's skills later on I don't think Dokja would be the mother.

Users who are viewing this thread