Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 30 - Landlord (4)

Are they gonna try and go through the spawn point? Nothing tells getting out of Chungmuro station is forbidden, right? So, maybe by getting out of here, the monsters won't look back to them and so ignore they are even there..?

Double-page supporter
@Ryou_Edenist yes, its complete. there's a scanlation note in the end of every chapter as to where it is on LN

everyone replying, sorry for the spam :")

ANYWAY, this part really did sounds crazy, until.... 👀

It is already completed. Look up at each chapter's last page. Asura always mentioned which chapter the manhwa was adapted from.

@Ryou_Edenist I don't know whether it is finished but this translation group always puts the corresponding chapter on the last page. You just need to scroll to the end.

@Ryou_Edenist The LN is complete, The last page of the Manhwa mention where exactly the Chapter stops

Edit - and About 5 ppl posted that in the time I was typing this. Sorry Bud, for the ping but No one had replied when I was typing the message

The art and translation is beautiful! And augh the relationship between Dokja and the other guy is beautiful. Also, kiddo is creeping me out a little i want to see more of his character lol

Users who are viewing this thread