Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 30 - Landlord (4)

look at my little bug baby! ready to murder on a moments notice 🤗

Please could someone give me as many spoils as possible ?
Thanks a lot for your time !!

Dear Lord of Cliffhangers, they really want us all to jump into the novel right??!

Dex-chan lover
@Nago If you are that desperate for spoil just read the Novel man, it's more exciting that getting tossed a billion breadcrumbs

hello, can someone tell me what chapter this is in the light novel?? thank youuuuu

@Nago
There are hidden green rooms to those brave enough to charge at the horde. The three charging at the horde get a space with a limit of three, and Kim Dokja and Gilyoung go further up (may not be entirely accurate here) and get to the other green space. Turns out, that green space can only hold two and Yoo Jonghyuk is already there. So Kim Dokja deposits the kid there and uses an item he got from dealing with the illusions on the way to You Jonghyuk's station. It puts them through their trauma but they are guaranteed to be safe. This is blocked using Fourth Wall but we get a glimpse about something with his mom. The constellations are curious about his past. Then he meets Anna Croft, the person who can see the future at the end of it, and turns out she can't see his future. He says some stuff to her
Just a bit of spoilers. I can give you more of them if you want

Edit: Grammar fixes

Jung Heewon and Kim Dokja interactions are really great, the manhwa does so much justice to it I'm crying ;-;
Now I'll just wait for the other companions, and for now also wait for le C A R T R I D G E part, lemme wait for each moment of each companion with Kim Dokja slowly woo~

would probably be like one of thoe wave games where the first secons of spawning they are programed to enter the zone at high speed and can't stop to kill until they are a few meters away from the spawn point.... but idk, I'll wait for the next chapter to come

Wtf why is that girl complaining about not wanting to be a monster for killing people and immediately rushing to blame our MC when he clearly explained the option that THEY chose? Is she mentally ill or something?

Dex-chan lover
At first i didn't really take notice of it, but at the end of every chapter it says it ends midway through the novels chapter, meaning:
Dumb ass manga format releases makes it so that it always ends on a cliff hanger ON PURPOSE.
If this would be just a smidge worse i would drop it just for that. Hate cliffhangers. Stupid companies force authors to end chapters on cliff hangers to keep engagement but at this point it just irks me so much i don't want to read it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread