Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 32 - Landlord (6)

Double-page supporter
Thanks for this. I read on the webtoons app but they're way behind, even the fast pass. Still I read the past chapters there to support the author. Thanks for this!

Hello there "No Group"~ @no group [is this right lmao idk how to mention the "no group"]
You have saved us from lack of content and for that we are thankful~ T^T

OMG I'll just fangirl a bit
OH MY GOSH ANNA CROFT LOOKS SO GOOD. I assumed she had short hair because... why not? Pfft I'm so happy that "no group" translated this for us~ can't wait for Han Sooyoung, my heart cannot take it I gotta see best girl son lmao but that'll probably be next year ;-; also my boi le bastard sunfish really was bastard-ish in the first few chapters. Really can't wait for his character development.

Don't forget to support this in LINE Webtoon too! It's fine to read here, but don't forget the official one too~

T51

Double-page supporter
Who knew Anna Croft would be drawn to look super hot
while still maintaining the look of a massive cuntasaurus like the bitch she is.

And also, cant wait to see what Jonghyuk ex/gf/whatever looks like when drawn

Thank you for the translation! Damn Anna Croft looks good even though I do imagine her having shoulder-length hair. Can't wait for the other characters to be drawn too!

It’s a nice change to have the MC giving enigmatic answers and leaving other characters full of questions about what’s going on instead of the opposite ^^

Thanks for the chapter !

Users who are viewing this thread