Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 32 - Landlord (6)

Dex-chan lover
wait anna is adult?? I thought she is around gilyoung but older a bit!
or very short, i knew she is a western woman, but i imagine her a bit short side

WOW! I read flame scans first and....this one was MUCH better. Things I was confused on in their version were made clear in this one. Really great job!

Okay this is literally the first manga that made me pick up the original novel and... I’m kinda shocked how it’s so fucking gay without actually being gay? it literally felt like author had to add “no homo” almost every time the protagonist and yookhyung interacted

Good job on this translation work and the typesetting! Not sure why FLAME's was genuinely so much worse, but I guess that's what happens when you rush.

Wow your chapter was wayy higher quality. I’ll definitely read yours as opposed to flamescans.

Group Leader
props on better quality and and translations and including sound effect translations

what are you guys on about, why did people think Anna Croft was a loli or something in the book lmao

@AFlores Webtoon is free and you can read all the chapters there and give it a like for every chapters as a support for author.

@Eyaslunatic I actually thought Anna was ~15ish too, despite the novel never explicitly mentioning her age. I think it was because of the preconception that prophets are prophets from birth, so they are normally portrayed as mature despite being younger than their peers. I used Anna from Shaman King and Mika from Granblue Fantasy as a reference when imagining her character

Users who are viewing this thread