Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 32 - Landlord (6)

YOOO THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION! For someone who did all the translation himself, that was superb! I understood your translation better and the raws were of high quality as well.

Dude what the fuck I've been reading the web novel thinking anna croft was this short little blonde girl... not a grown ass woman

I found a post on Instagram that I'd like to share: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIEQ-QqAgRs/

Edit: before causing confusions. I want to say that I found this post, and I was scared. And I just shared the link over here. That is all. I have no ill towards anyone. It's just a scary situation atm.

@jayremys
Dude I know right? I assumed she was still young and that she had short hair but I'm not disappointed with how she looks here. In fact, she looks so good in here ;-;
It's just really different than imagining how the characters look like so woo

Double-page supporter
What does "permanent level 1" mean? Don't tell me that's a levelcap for the rest of the entire thing???

Thanks for the update.

many people thought anna would be in short blonde hair, honestly.. SAME! and her potrays in here looks mature, and i dont think i remember dokja had this permanent skill... maybe because of translation.

I think anna is around 20 because on the epilogue
it describes her as middle-aged. If she 15 at scenario start then 20 year late she should 39. for me 39 yr can’t called middle-aged so, she should aroud 20
being called little girl in first time maybe it tl-mistake or she just short.

for me i think every character here is drawing as familiar design and didn’t change much from novel art and any fanart. maybe because I’m being with kr-fandom for yr that why I’m familiar

@SmokeWagon There's not much information according to the the novel name "way of survival" that kim dokja read based on my knowledge yoo and anna was destined to meet in that area in the "original novel" but anna meet dokja instead at some point maybe yoo eat the stones (stones like dokja eat) by accident, just discovered it in his past lives.

Users who are viewing this thread