Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 34 - Emergency Defense (2)

Group Leader
Nothing wrong with the translation nor is there anything wrong with the grammar. Solid scanlation and looks like it's just a hobby project. GJ on the chapter and good job on the speed!👍

I found these translations far better than any other groups so, I don't really get where these dumb haters get their hate from?

That’s sweet, it’s like the story behind this Webtoon itself 😆 even with just one reader, the author felt motivated to keep working

Dex-chan lover
You're amazing man. Good on you. I really like the message at the end.

Aggregator gang
Hey, I'm just a reader here...a new chapter is just a new chapter to me, it's a solid translation in my opinion 😃

Awww... keep up the good work man, I’m sure there’s a lot of us who appreciate all the work you’ve done!

Power Uploader
This series has an official translation, scanlating this you're hurting the real people behind the series, that work hard every week to draw this series.
The authors get 0 money from mangadex and the chapters are (even if delayed) completely free in the official translation on webtoon.com.
On webtoon, the authors get revenue for the likes and from the fast passes. When you illegally read a series on another platform like mangadex, you're hurting them and the industry in general.

Of course, people are sheep, they'll flock to the chapters that get released first even if, when they'll be up to date, they'll just read 1 single chapter a week all the same. That's why scanlators should know better and pick with responsability series with no official translation. There are hundreds of them on naver webtoon and kakao, but it's easier to try stealing views off big series like leeches.

(I'm referring to every scanlator that have worked on this, not just this new one)

Ezk

About your message, I don't quite understand the concept of snipping, but as a translation student I appreciate the different versions we have because that means we can understand the work a little better, if we have more versions then we can compare and decide which one we like more. So thanks for your hard work

Users who are viewing this thread