Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 34 - Emergency Defense (2)

Too bad translater-kun it ain't gonna be just one its gonna be many
Thanks for translating man, my thanks is not going to help you but I really appreciate it.

Group Leader
sniping is p bad, but you're way better than flame scans in quality. but even with that in mind, there is an official english release. i have yet to read the official eng (there have been times when scans versions turn out better/more accurate than official eng), but i think scans is pretty hurtful towards the author/industry when there's already an existing official eng version.

in the end, while you can keep translating this series until you get a dmca or when you no longer feel like it, please ENCOURAGE people to read the official english release.

It's just a sense of elitism or w/e. 1st one with the chapters out get the hoorah double hoorah if its readable (WINGDINGS). If your a group and aren't able to get the release out of a growing popular release out in time than c'est la vie. If your complaining about something that's already licensed you have no ground to stand on.

keep going translator-kun! This reader is enjoying your work.

I've been in mangadex for a while and I never left comment any where, but this is the first time that I feel that I need to comment something. I mean duuuddeee, I'm enjoying your translation in this manhwa so far, you are doing an awesome job! Don't mind the hate comment, just do whatever you want to do. Keep the positivity and throw away any negativity. Hope you have a good one! ❤

ty. I enjoy reading your chapters.
Your hate comment, since you said you just live them:
I hate broccoli. Although this has nothing to do with reading. I still hate it.

Thanks for the chapter! I really appreciate you going to all the effort of doing this for everyone on this site to enjoy!

Thank you for all your hard work! This is one of my favorite stories at the moment, so I'm very grateful to you for helping me read it :) !!

Thank you very much for translating ORV. I appreciate your hard work. I really do !

Users who are viewing this thread