Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 34 - Emergency Defense (2)

😘just wanna say thank you 😘
I know how hard it is cause i translated a manga too, i like the way you translate and I support you !! I also wanna say that if you want to stop translating, then do it ! remember why you started first. wasn't it for your pleasure and the readers pleasures ? that's all. again thank you !!🤩

0ps

Really appreciate the hard work! Translations read well; no broken English etc., image quality is great, and all of this done within a week of the Korean release... Props!

THANKS AND PLEASE DON'T LISTEN TO HATERS. YOU'RE DOING GREAT!!

Please keep up the amazing work!

Dont worry, FLAMESCAN is a 3rd-rate group and your translation is much better.

The haters should just piss off. Thank you for all of your hard work, I think tls123 would be ever thankful that your translations tried to stay ever so faithful to the original work...especially when you offer better quality work--oops.

Your translations are fire man. For a single person translating and editing everything ,your work is absolutely awesome. Pay no mind to the haters. Haters just know how to hate and not appreciate one's hardwork. Thank you for release🤩

Thanks, Mr. Translator! Just like you were, and likely still are, we are readers. We are readers who ultimately appreciate the hard work of translators like you because without you we wouldn't be blessed with manga, manwha, and light/web novels that we love. I can't translate my self or anything of the sort, so thank you again!

Oh I just remember, it would be a good idea if you encourage readers to read the official Webtoon version (or at least leave a like). But honestly, I love your version better!

I'm sure I'm not gonna be "the ones who got off" from your version :)

Why were some 5heads hating on the translator. Translator's doing this on their own and with high quality and proper grammarization. Wtf's there to complain about.

Users who are viewing this thread