Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 34 - Emergency Defense (2)

Thank you so much for translating, we're really grateful!! You make correct translations and work hard, so I really hope you get the good you deserve:)

Scanlator, I actually got a bit emotional reading your notes after the chapter. Thank you for your hard work! I'll make sure to keep reading your versions from now on! I'm sure a lot of others along with myself would not mind to be your Kim Dokja.

hey, translating a story only for one reader? well that seems awfully familiar to some story I've been reading

jokes aside, dont bother yourself over some salty teens opinions, that'll only fuel them even more, i love your work and im pretty sure im not alone too, keep up the good work!

dude fuck the people hating on u i didnt even notice u were new. translation quality is pretty good and thanks so much for doing this

I for one appreciate your effort. If peope are mad about a small notification they need to calm down.

Thank you for your hard work! I really don't mind, I just want to read the fastest update since the release in my country is 6 chapters too late.

I hope you could keep this work until the end!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗

A lot of us would want to be your Kim Dokja so don't worry about the people who "hate" you, I like your work and I will support it as one of your readers until the end.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work Scanlator. It was timely, the english was good and had a good flow, nothing more than I could ask for!

Fed-Kun's army
Scanlator 😭😭 don’t listen to the hate comments. The note got me tearing up

Double-page supporter
@Henlohenlo No, people can’t hide your releases, since you released them under no group. Not without hiding all the other chapters released under no group that they might be following.
If you’re really doing this for the readers, create a group to release under, even if you’re the only member, so those who don’t care for your work don’t have to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread