Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 34 - Emergency Defense (2)

Yes Asura And Flamescans you totally own this series so you can flame this TL......

(English is not my native language, if something feel off excuse me in advance)
I'm a simple reader, I love all translation (real translation not troll) I mean it can have some typo here and there and still convey the message I would read it if I'm in love with the story.
I trully apreciate reading something I can't normally have where I live, be it faster or slower, reader and translator take this ride together. So at the end of the day for me this hard work is a gift I love to see everytime I open this website.
Hope to see many different group out there enjoy releasing chapters for themselve and the peoples who want to read it.
Sniping is a dumb pretext, translation is like a present to us who don't know the language, I mean, how many people out there want or wanted to give us emotion by reading their translation but can't because they fear retaliation from other scan group/fan ?
Do what you want, this is the internet, you will have haters and followers everywhere you'll go.
With this said, thank you for the chapter and this gift to us.

"my versions shall exist just for that one reader"

TL-NIMMMMM 😭😭😭😭😭

Thankyou for the chapter

Double-page supporter
@Adabido But just because people hate you doesn't automatically mean you're doing something right. I mean, people hate Hitler, but no one can credibly use that as an argument to say that he was right.

I should say that I'm not arguing whether or not Henlo was in the right or wrong in releasing the chapters. Just pointing out a flaw in the logic.

Regardless of whether or not he/she should be releasing, being able to "hide his/her releases" as mentioned in the credits page would smooth things over for a lot of people. But MD users can only hide releases by group, and No group is spread out enough that blocking them isn't something readers would likely want to do. Either we ask MD to make it so that we can do so per uploader as well, or we ask @Henlohenlo to create a group and release under it. Just a thought.

I’m a reader from Brazil, I decided to read English because of Portuguese being far behind English I don’t normally thank you because of being a little quiet sorry for this but know that for each chapter I’m going to read I am grateful to the whole group of translators you are doing a great job as i am able to understand thank you very much

This is the first time I'm commenting on MD. I don't know what's happening but thank you for this episode. The manhwa was touching enough but your note at the end made me want to comment.

Even if there was only one person interested in them, my versions shall exist just for that one reader.

I see that scanlator-nim is someone that has read and finished the masterpiece by tls123!!! 😁

Thanks for the chapter!

Henlo, I prefer your releases over the other groups releasing new chapters for ORV. Yours' has better quality overall, and you've been uploading consistently and early compared to other groups. So thank you for that, I don't understand what the issue is but I would just like to send my appreciation for your efforts, and keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread