Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 34 - Emergency Defense (2)

First I would like to thank you for translating this. The translation is good, the quality is good. What more could I ask for. And this whole concept of snipping, I never got it. So what if there are more than one translation for the same series. At end of the day it's all fan work. It's actually good that more people are working on it

tbh i prefer henlo's work over the others. not that there's anything bad about the other scan groups but I just find the translation in their work to be... more comfortable for me.
i appreciate everyone doing this though! we love you all hehe

Henlo's work has been the best translation so far.

I wish you have the strength to bear the brunt of those hurtful comment.

Contributor
Damn, hate to see the comment at the end. I don't see why you're getting hate for uploading stuff that's better than what FLAME-SCANS uploads. Yours was far easier to read and had far fewer mistakes than theirs, and you even commented no an incorrect translation that they'd had in theirs as well.

@henlohenlo, Thank you so much for taking the time to start doing scans. It takes a tremendous amount of work and effort and I truly commend you. Just know that the amount of grateful readers outnumber hate comments 10 to 1. Keep up the good work, and keep doing what you enjoy!

-Sincerely, an appreciative viewer

Man, you are awesome for translating these chapters. I really don't get why people are hating on you for a job well done... Maybe they are jealous, dunno :)
Anyways, thank you so very much! Keep up your good work and just ignore those jealous bastards :)

Thank you for scanlating this webtoon for us 'readers' we appreciate the work done here and the scanlator/translator!

Also just finished this whole masterpiece(my opinion) and I gotta say, I love it.

9158 for life! DKoS!! Also Uriel and tls123 best grill

Thank you for scanlating/translating! The quality is amazing and Im sure many people appreciate your hard work, love💕 I, for one, am very thankful I get to read this. Especially so soon after the release date!! Thank you so much! You're a real mvp!

Not gonna lie translator starting to sound like the author of the novel from the first chapter(MC reference book)

Im loving that kinda of dedication so keep it up 👌

Users who are viewing this thread