Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 37 - The Omniscient Sunfish (1)

I hope they don't fuck up an animation like what happened to "Kumo Desu Ga, Nani Ka?" the animation. for that was not fun at all. Also I really hope that there isn't a live action. I feel as though they'll have the weird wuxia effects/editing that a lot of live action Chinese martial arts shows have. Plus the art style for this webtoon is already gorgeous.

Wait. . . . are we actually getting a real anime adaptations for ORV?!?!? FOR REAL?! DETAILS PLEASE!! ;_;

Let's hope they don't fuck up the animation like they did with god of highschool also why the hell was kathleen kennedy part of the film?

Thank you for translating and hope you have a happy new year :)

Regarding “story” or “fable”, either is fine. As long as you stick to one term, and not suddenly change it in the middle.

Happy New Year to you too!

Our little kiddo found a good pet, I hope he gets to take it back when they exit the movie world. Also don't mind it, I kinda liked the Fable part because it is an interesting detail and is a good choice because it shows that Dokjha is, in fact, someone that loves reading! Is also a good reasoning for the MC not letting him die becuase all the info he read would be altered. That is, if the world doesn't end

2020 ending brought great news, TV adaptation here I come (if by Jap pls be by Kadokawa)

the chapter is great but as a paleontology enthusiast, I'm dying of the fact that there's a carnivore that large in this Triassic Period and my nerd brain is having a malfunction. 😭😭😭😭

can some benefactors kindly enlighten me...I don't understand what is happening?
He want to save mc but at the same time got reward?
Please explain the chapter before too, if you have free time.

Feel free to tag this lost one..
thanks!😆

Fable please!! It's what the novel translations tended to use because narrative and stories were two phrases that became a bit confusing to use from what I remember, so it might be best to use it for the webcomic as well :)

"Wake the f-ck up samurai, we got a movie to burn"
Omniscient Punk Viewpoint 2077, now in theatres next summer

Go with fable, but either or is fine so long as you dont change it in the middle

Dex-chan lover
if you decide to use `fable` instead of `story` or `narrative` for their power please stick with it. the WN was a mess when they change translator and change the it from `story` to `fable`

I preferred “story” in the web novel but fable is okay too. Narrative is better to keep for when you have to rank the stories like in the web novel.

Users who are viewing this thread