Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 37 - The Omniscient Sunfish (1)

Titanoooo! ❤️ Thanks for the translation, Henlo!

Does anyone know about TV/Film/Animated adaptation announcement? What other webtoons besides ORV will be adapted? (Solo Leveling plssss)

OH SHIT AN ANIME ADAPTATION?? That's big news! I hope TCS will get similar recognition (love me some suicidal asshole protags)

To join in on the translation discourse as a novel reader the change from "story" to "fable" 300 chapters in was a bit jarring but fable is definitely a better word. However when the translation of
the constellations grades changed was a bit different, I still think "narrative grade constellation" sounds better than "fable grade constellation" and it makes it less confusing because every constellation has their own fables, but history grade (translated as great grade in the beginning I think?) fables are weaker than narrative grade ones. Alternatively I think it would be logical to call them "myth grade" because they're all mythical figures of different religions but because I don't speak Korean I don't know the exact word the author uses.

that moment where gilyoungie "talks" with titanoptera is so cute!
can't wait to see
han soo young best girl

Won't this chapter (or the next) get copyright issues for referencing Jurassic Park? The novel got away with it, so maybe this manhwa is also okay?

Also,
I can't wait to see the best girl
Han Sooyoong

Fed-Kun's army
Gosu is also part of webtoon right? I would love murim stories to be animated. Hopefuly theyll go hard on the animation and live up to the beautiful art..

@sasarious_waifu no I don't think so it's ok to make a reference, but it is illegal of taking credit for yourself I actually ask this question on reddit and they explain it very well.

Users who are viewing this thread