Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 39 - The Omniscient Sunfish (3)

Dex-chan lover
nice. the comics follows the story with it's own pacing.
seasickness for the avatar chosen by a navy admiral... ke

Dex-chan lover
nice. the comics follows the story with it's own pacing.
seasickness for the avatar chosen by a navy admiral... ke
funny that his armor also match his pants. our protagonist looks dashing~

Aggregator gang
[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' dislikes spoilers]

Oh yeah bro? Here's one right here!

Okay but jokes aside that made me chuckle

Imagine if they need to finish the Inception, things will be super complicated. a reader trapped in the third level of dream.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IMAGINE HAVING TO BE ON INCEPTION MOVIE, AND IN THE END YOU DIDN'T KNOW IF YOU COMPLETE THE MOVIE OR YOU ARE JUST DREAMING >:V

Hell, I am glad they did not cross Johns Wicks path, but at the same time I am pissed that his poster got ripped since thre is no way to best John Wick.. but than again its all about kiling the villan as in being faster than John Wick I guess... I can kind of live with that I suppose but he should have taken John Wicks bullet proof suit instead ;P

@meyounmycat ehh he’s pretty op imo
i mean he did practically take the mc’s spot in the novel y’kno. and future knowledge (or understanding?) is always an op thing to have lol

Aggregator gang
@GotchaGru its a room full of movie props and costume, thats why there's mjolnir and other movie related items. So if Thor's weapon is in that room, Captain America's shield and Iron man's suit should be there too.

mannn i just found another sung jin woo in another manhwa and pretty interesting too 😂👏🏻

a11.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread