Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 46 - Future War (3)

Thanks for doing the SFX ❤️ I sometimes get lost when the sfx isn’t at least written as a side note, I’m not very imaginative 🤧

Aggregator gang
@Okama-Sanji He's the only one to have completed the novel, but it didn't mean he was the only one to have ever read it. If you look back at chapter one, the novel started out pretty strong and had a consistent amount of readers before Dokja became the only one left the more chapters went on.

Fed-Kun's army
No mpreg stuff needs to happen for these two to get a baby.

@Wataterp nah the scenario probably just felt familiar to them. This is only the fourth scenario and the original novel had a couple thousand readers at the beginning I think.

Maan I love her interpretation more lmaoo "THINK OF OUR BABY!" 🤣

And casually saying "I know him better than anyone else in this world." 🤣🤣🤣
Although that is true, anyone can think of it as something else lololol
but I wanna ship it!!! And I will 👁👄👁

also also omg he looks so beautiful when he's sleeping :O

Thank you for the update!!!

Aggregator gang
Lmfaooooo I'm crying at the baby interaction and all of the sponsor's reactions are also hilarious 😂

@Muklas
Mpreg already happened in the novel lol but not to them of course

@krater
ESPECIALLY URIEL. THAT IS HER OTP. I MEAN, YJH JUST CALLED KDJ HIS COMPANION AND THEY EVEN HAD A FABLE CALLED 'COMPANIONS IN LIFE AND DEATH'

@Eladine
Even their companions ship them. They just give a lot of gay vibes in the novel. KDJ HAS HIS ATTRACTIVENESS STANDARDS BASED ON YJH LOL. YJH even become a terrorist because of KDJ.

@Wataterp
They only know some don't worry. The skills they got are like "the nth one who got off" and 12 of them (called themselves 12 Apostles but 11 are only known as our MC is the 12th one) only has reached chapter 50 unlike KDJ who has "Omniscient Reader"
YJH eventually found out from someone else, he was so angry and they also fought. But that is still a bit far, around 300+ chapters of the Light Novel

@dk21 Knowing Secretive Plotter's true identity made this even funnier- actually, knowing it made the whole story funnier when you reread it again.

It's understandable that some people might misinterpret Kim Dokja's sexuality. Yoo Joonghyuk is practically his husbando.

Well, dokja and jonghyuk really love each other at their own ways anyway 🤣🤣🤣

Fed-Kun's army
God bless Uriel, she's gonna have the best time from here on out lol

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
So this is why theres a large BL following behind this. Honestly, i cant say i like it. They can be really annoying if let loose

Secretive Plotter's reaction becomes even funnier when you already finished the novel.OF COURSE HE WILL FIND IT RIDICULOUS HHHHHHHHHHHH

ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread