Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 7 - Protagonist (1)

I gasped when I say the new chapters coming in.

I’m so excited aaaaaaaah!!

😍😍 joonghyukkkkkk!!!!! i seee you coming in 2 chapters!!!! AHHHH!!! I wanna know what you look like!!! U HOTTIE!!! 😍 i HATE YOU IN THE EARLY CHAPTERS BUT I STILL WANNA SEE YOU!!!!

Dex-chan lover
The fact that he ultimately saved the old lady just so that an edgy teenager would die horribly in a puddle of their own tears an urine appeals to me on a spiritual level.

As someone who has read the novel, I can say that this story is soooo good even better than most rpg/game-like manhwas

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS GAAAAAHH

In case people didn't get it, it's hypocritical because he's appealing to the constellations to get coins for survival.also I wonder when they're gonna explain the novel mcs(not dokja)power
he's a regressor(part of the 3(4) ways to survive. It means he reverts back to a certain point(subway) every time he dies. The subway is also more important than you think. The upcoming arc will involve the other readers and a character that seems like a reader. Just a heads up

@SwanLamp I know it, but I won't say it because that would be a MAJOR spoiler for those who didn't read at least up to chapter 100 in the novel. Also, I bet that the spoiler that you mention would probably be in season 2 or season 3 of the manga.

I really like how the MC isn't the stereotypical idealistic, one-for-all kind of hero and we see a character that embraces a "dark" part of himself where he does prioritize his own life over others and kind of appreciates the new apocalyptic world where he can feel more fulfilled but not in a cringy way

Thanks for the chapters!

THANK YOU FOR THE MASS UPDATE!!! 😭😍✨

Hold on, in the previous chapter...
Yoo Joonghyuk... you're already wearing your signature black coat since the beginning of the scenario??

Lee Gilyoung holding onto Kim Dokja's arm is so cute 😍

I really look forward to Kim Dokja next moves along with the survivors! 😆

Users who are viewing this thread