Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

Just started reading and wanted to see how accurate the numbers of chapters and 10 years are... There are 52 Sundays in a year meaning (365-52) 313 days of work. 3149(number of chapters) ÷ 313 =10 years (10,06) wow. I LOVE how it's not just made up numbers 😂💕

Uwooooooooooo!!!!!!! AWESOME CLIFFHANGER! Well the penalty is unknown, so the protagonist knows what it is and knows he can get past it surely

If you enjoy this manhwa, I highly recommend reading the novel. It's better to read this story without comparing other works like Tower of God or Solo-Leveling. I personally think it's a different from those. Mainly because I never imagined the twists and turns of this story. It's one surprise after another!

Double-page supporter
i know imp is evil and such but bihyung is so fluffy cutie haha the visual of the protagonist is awsome too ahhay i love this manhwa so demn much

Fed-Kun's army
It's amusing to see that the translation quality of Reaper Scans' scanlation of this is so much better, but their proofreading quality is absolutely atrocious, and yet Zero Scans' chapter uploads get fewer reads even though their scanlations are far more readable. Guess uploading sooner really does get rewarded, even if your quality is dogshit.

Users who are viewing this thread