Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

Fed-Kun's army
Read the novel because I couldn’t wait. So many fucking feels. Where the fuck is the tragedy tag? No wonder this is so popular in Korea

For anyone interested, it‘s completely translated to English already

While it's true that the novel is amazing, the ending doesn't give it justice. I'll leave this adaptation with a follow and come back in a few years. I hope they change the ending.

To me the ending is pretty satisfying and mind blowing
I ain't gonna spoil tho

Double-page supporter
It’s currently on the same level as Solo Leveling and Second Life Ranker, and it might turn out to be even better. Highly recommend

Aggregator gang
I hope this blows up like leveling. I think this one has more potential since the Mc is more interesting and there are more ways to solve problems then leveling etc

So the title was very off putting, even the summary/description makes this sound extremely boring.

After having read even the first 4 chapters it throws all expectations away.

This Series is amazing, hands down. The issue is the title and description do not due this series justice as the title and description are true but only cover the very first chapter in the most bare way. there needs to be a marketing campaign done by the readers for this series. The plot and premise are far too good.

Fed-Kun's army
@necromach https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/webtoon-greenlight/whats-coming-up-on-webtoon-and-goodbye-from-wiggle/viewer?title_no=1988&episode_no=40
scroll a bit to bottom (it's between title : to love your enemy, and mystical)

Users who are viewing this thread