Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

This is a bl! To those that don’t like that, too bad!! It’s amazing and I can’t wait to see how they do this manga adaptation!

@lilabun
He must be talking about the relationship between dokja and the 'main character' , a lot of people say that he's gay because of the 'conradeship' between them, also, Uriel, a constelation that is pretty friendly with them, always makes coments about that, but is not like its that way, Dokja also has the same kind of relationship with two other characters and both of them are woman, so its pretty ambiguous in that regard, the thing is, it looks like he can have a romance with either of them, but he just brushes it all off and never make a move on anyone

Theres hardly any romance in this at all, Hes that type of character that everyone loves, even the straight males get confused with the feelings, like Lee Hyunsung, but Dokja is just clueless about it and have no awareness or selfesteen...
@Ainz
The MC spent the last 10 years reading a novel, everybody droped the novel except him, it was the only thing that kept him going, his life was a fucking mess with bullying, no friends, no family, all he had was the novel, when the novel ended, the author 'sold' it and it was implemented as reality (will make sense later on) and to thank Dokja for being the only one that never droped it, he sent a copy to him, now he has all the knowledge of the 'future' and also a copy for reference, also skills to make him read and memorize it better, he is not the 'main character' but he knows everything, it all plays out as scenarios with challenges, also with a RPG system with attributes, itens and equipment, all like a game, Dokja also didnt like the ending of the novel, so he will try to make his own perfect ending, saving every character with the knowledge he got from reading the novel
Thats about it, theres a LOT of other things but, if your interested, pick up the novel and read it, its worth it.

Fed-Kun's army
God damnit reaper, stop dropping these. First dungeon reset now this.

Can I ask
is jang hayoung a guy or a girl because when they first met he was a guy with a pretty face and at the later chapter he was a girl so which one is it

@Beescoito Alright I get that, so basically
it may brush on some low shounen ai themes but nothing more than just comedic aspects of the concept?
Lol alright

@Lilabun
pretty much

@Myman
He is a boy, but a woman 'inside', he is beautiful and looks like a woman, but he as a D, however, he feels like a girl himself, and says numerous times when Dokja remembers he is a guy that Dokja seems to be the only one who 'cares' about that, also jang is a character that was created based on a comment Dokja made on the novel boards, when the story was kinda boring and the author was stuck, jang is exactly like the description Dokja made except that his character was a girl, the only thing the author changed was his sex, this kinda pisses Dokja off and its the reason he is confused about that, he's pretty much a girl in every way except his penis lol

Please give this manhwa love. I finished the novel a month ago and it's really amazing. It needs more attention huhu but I'm glad the ratings are high despite the current amount of chapters. Bet those who rated it are fellow readers of the novel lmao. No more words needed but you really might like it so please read it. And blind if better. But you can also read the novel if you want to hehe

I can't wait to see how they'll draw the transformation of Kim Dokja becoming the Demon King of Salvation. I've always imagined it in my head so yeah I feel like crying now knowing that I'll get to see how it'll really look ;^;

Thank so much Asura guys for translations
I thought i wouldnt get to read this amazing series anymore

@APYF Its have unique story + good image, like solo leveling i was once starting to read i just gave this manhwa straight 10 bcs everything i see i like and i think everyone who wants to rate it low needs to know that there is not even 30 chapters out for that hate

as someone who has finished the finished novel, I'm really hoping the manhwa can get far. I adored the story more and more when i got to finish it

Light spoiler for those who do NOT want BL in your action manhwa :
Chill, there's no romance because the MC won't pursue anyone (though technically he has a harem because girls want to stick close to him, it's even described as a harem by the constellations). The novel protagonist even had female lovers in the past regressions. Just enjoy the action because this is a damn good story.

For those who likes BL :
I'd say for Korean manhwa standard It's the closest thing to BL romance without changing its genre tag to romance and BL. Joonghyuk being the one Dokja loves the most is canon. Junghyung's undying loyalty to Dokja is canon. Fujo constellations ship them. Even Gilyoung, the perceptive 11 year old kid, said that Dokja liked men. It's just that there's no focus on romance, so don't expect too much. There's a lot of ship tease going on, though.

(Chapter 17) Hypocrisy sounds a bit off to me... (I’m talking about the “hypocrisy is good” line). Given the context, the hypocrisy mentioned is instead self righteousness, I’d say. This is about trying to stick to morals in a situation where what’s right and wrong has been thrown out the window. Lee Hyunsung is not sure he had a right to act like he knew what’s good, but Kim Dokja reassured him: even if that do-gooder attitude can seem hypocrite, it’s not a wasted effort for him to keep trying to do what he thinks is right. So the line in the title is about the difference between “good” and “evil” (which becomes important later in the novel)

@Ainz
As Levyz mentioned, theres almost no romance at all,a lot of tease but it never develops, Dokja has a lot of feelings for the MC, admiration, anger, disgust in cerain ways, because he saw the journey of the MC, the MC lived almost 2k lives, along the way, he lost his humanity and commited horrendous acts, at first he cared about all his conrades but then he got the 'regression depression' and just couldnt care anymore for human feelings, sometimes he just gave up on a 'run' to start over, knowing all that sometimes makes Dokja feel disgust and anger for him, but then he remembers that the actual MC is on his third regression and didnt do all those things yet, and gets confused by his feelings, all that sometimes makes it looks like he is in love with the guy from the other characters perspective, but its more admiration, trust and empathy since he is the only one who really knows all the shit the MC has gone throught.
Besides, everyone either loves or hate Dokja, some enemies became allies, but theres no ally that don't 'love' him in some way, he sacrifices his life 'multiple' times for his allies after all, even the kids love him and wants his attention, theres a little romance between Lee Hyunsung and Jung Heewon later on, but even these two seems in love with Dokja in some parts of the story, practically everyone loves him and even the guys and kids would love to be his lover, practically a harem, Dokja is the one that never goes for anyone, sometimes he thinks about it but never pursues it

So, I will put it in a way that you will really get it:
Dokja is Ainz, everyone else is Nazarick.

Users who are viewing this thread