Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

Dex-chan lover
Hard read; Protag is gonna be the author of the novel so his previous self can read it and survive and continue the loop

Dex-chan lover
Is this gonna be good? I want to follow this but BOY was it edgy and just feels like another death game, I got tired of it after knowing how shit most of it are after 20 chapters

Really looking forward to this! Got super confused why there were two groups releasing the same chapters, but just going off chapter 2 I greatly prefer reaper scans for sticking to the original text more. Sometimes things, especially idioms, don’t translate well over, but I’d rather read an explanation to really get the feel of the original, over an oversimplification. Plus, some of the language used just seems a lil too flowery

Aggregator gang
Amazing new manhwa... hope it catches on like Solo Leveling did, very good stuff even only at Chapter 7

Within the first 10 panels, I became hooked. This is honestly really good! I look forward for future chapters!!

Looking forward to this, hopefully there's like 150 chapters and will quickly become translated, an not just dropped after like 8 chapters lol

I dont know what to think about that manhwa. At first it was good with an original MC but after he saved the grandma I lost interest because he is always talking about the story and shit but he literally killed one of the most important group member of the main character at the first minute. And it’s not like he saved the grandma by giving her an egg or just giving a single egg to the bad guy and everything would be fine...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@gennoson the mc might be a hypocrite but he knows what he is doing based on thousands of playthroughs of the protagonist.
There are plenty of deaths here including the mc himself multiple times, I wont take it seriously because that guy he kills he will meet him again in the underworld and he has no hard feelings cause he will get to pilot a gundam made by the underworld

I like this sort of thing. does anyone has recs for works like this? (other than solo levelling lol, read that one like 7 times already xD )

L3n

Help! I can't edit the details of this webtoon. How do I do it? I wanted to add the link for the raw in "Official" and put the romanization for the names of the author and artist!

@faizlapar

You mean because the novel makes your brain hurt because many char, plot twist ?
That's the reason why this novel is far superior than Solo Leveling. Well Solo Leveling novel is mediocore btw

@necromach Finally, someone on the same wavelength, yes, solo leveling the novel is overall mediocre. The beginning was fine, then it turns okay, however, the second half after the ant arc is even horrendous imo. It's a 4/10 for me. It is truly saved by the manhwa that it can be this popular.

I do enjoy this very much and I'm happy to see Redice Studio again with a new series.
Especially in this point of time where I've really gotten into meta webcomics and somehow all the ones I've seen thus far has really good art and knows when to take
advantage of the story being shown on a long-strip.

Users who are viewing this thread