Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

@necromach how much would you give the novel out of ten? and was it hard to follow? are the twists good? I'm looking for a good read and I'm curious :)

@kazu191
for me the novel is 9.5/10 , yeah if you are from plot twist then the novel is for you. The only downside for me is while reading the epilog. But still, is far better than solo leveling epilogue
and my favorite moment is when our M.C (Kim Dokja)become a demon lord in one scenario

It's a really good story if convoluted. Strap in folks, cause it's a wild ride. The novel was kind of harder to follow for me, so it's an 8.5/10. Looking at the adaptation the main plot seems more streamlined, which is nice.

@eng1 I understand now but without the context he literarily altered the story and make his knowledgeable useless... The story seems to go wild if what I read is true...

Dex-chan lover
@gennoson he has read thousands of reincarnations, all these things happened before.

at one point he actually does enough change to alter the story and his cellphone gets an updated revision

Dex-chan lover
@gennoson I am saying there is no concern about him altering the story and losing his future knowledge

Even more so that this is the tutorial, at this stage nothing else matters other than destroying the absolute throne. He only needs the people he needs

@eng1 How can I make the spoiler thing ?
btw I didn't read the novel so I don't understand a single word of what you are saying. It was my impression at my first read and I hope you could understand that I was a bit lost

there's a lot happening in the novel that i can't quite sum up, but if you're up for a story with a major plot twist, then this is the right story for you
i personally like the concept of the story and how all the character developed at the end, it's 9.8/10 for me UwU

wow i was reading this on webnovel about a year ago, cannot wait for more chapters, thank u beri matchi translators for the great job

Jesus the art is amazing! The art really reminds me of Solo Leveling so much! Can't wait for this!

Maybe I should read the novel as well? Can someone tell me whether it's worth reading or not?

Users who are viewing this thread