Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

That's a fair point, but then you're getting into the question of whether a kill only counts if it's observable from the perspective of the killer. I'm leaning towards "no" simply because the dude squished a ball of eggs all rolled up together and wouldn't be able to count them one by one after having done the deed, so it doesn't make sense that would be a requirement.

Maybe grasshopper eggs have souls but prokaryotic organisms don't?

WTF, one of the people on the other side of the bridge could just step on the bridge of light at the same time as the MC, thus fulfilling the condition... this isn‘t even a big deal

@ijahh
that's what I meant when I said that this kind of exploit should have happened by accident given this loophole where you can kill stuff that's barely "alive" to proceed through the scenario
honestly you wouldn't even need the hand sanitizer because the immune system is always doing its job

Double-page supporter
@BeWater exactly I was wondering the same, but I guess author haven't thought of something like this.
Edit: Now they added weird barrier that wasn't mentioned earlier, what a bruh move.

Supporter
I barely know anything about this story (haven't touched the webnovel yet) but not gonna lie
I got excited seeing the entrance of the supposed fictional novel protagonist of the story only to see him wrap his hand around our main protagonist's neck and I was ready to throw hands (not that I'd survive against him lmao).

but also, where did all the zombies go??? I didn't see him obliterate all of them before assaulting the main character.

Wow so happy my fav korean novel got manhwa ver

Beware because everything in this story is full of cliffhanger and suprise

Aggregator gang
This is really similar to The novel Extra, the mc is just no one that knew the whole story and have backer by the system itself. The difference is that TNE he is the original author while this one, he is the sole reader.
I don't want another stealthy/assassin type mc anymore... I hope he choose sun wukong or uriel, not that the 3rd option.

Anyone willing to spoil the ending for me? The art looks good but the first few chapters weren't my cup of tea and the novel is like 551 chapters long which I don't have time to read.

Group Leader
I just spent the last few days binging the webnovel after this manhwa had an interesting enough start.

It was quite honestly a 10/10 imo. The beginning of this manhwa may make you think that it's just a generic power fantasy, or some miscellaneous death game, but it's nothing of the sort. The worldbuilding is amazing, the plot twists were intriguing, and the way the plot threads were gradually all addressed and new ones created was masterfully done.

One of the best parts of this story, personally, was the relationships between the MC and his companions, particularly Yoo Jonghyuk (the original story's protagonist) and another character who hasn't appeared yet. There's a big "found family" aspect to the story, which was very refreshing compared to so many works that lean on harems and one-note worshippers. Some minor spoiler-y relationship comments below:

The lack of romance was a boon to the story rather than a detriment. I particularly liked the explicitly platonic friendship that grew between Yoo Sangah (the MC's work colleague) and the MC. Considering the way she was harassed at work by guys who liked her and disliked the idea of marriage, it was really nice that they ended up being pure friends with nothing behind it. I could've seen a romance happening between either the MC and Yoo Jonghyuk or the MC and that other future character, but I don't think the work was missing anything by keeping it as ambiguous.

If this manhwa is even a half-decent adaptation, it should be very entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread