Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

As someone who just luckily stumbled upon this manhwa, no background of it at all, the very first thing I thought of was I really hope it won't do a Game of Thrones episode on me. In every chapter, I feared for that little boy's life! This was such a great find. Excited for more chapters! I'll surely read the novel while waiting for the updates ♡

Nice!!! Similar to Solo Levelling , but still like the vibes from ML, waiting for the updates !!!

Group Leader
@Sheila55 it's still going to be free, they give you a daily pass and you can see 1 chapter free a day (sometimes they give you more depending on how long the webtoon is for exemple in noblesse they give you 2 daily passes) and if you want to see more chapters than you pay, it's to support the author, you thinking like that is very selfish tbh

Chap 40~ spoilers, you have been warned
wish inception was included in the theaters dungeon arc, goddamm it would be gold. But yet Leonardo dicaprio being stabbed to death was enough

I am still waiting for best girl to appear. And really glad the novel received manwha adaptation. Already read the full novel but still great.

Firstly, I want to pet the head of Yoo (because I've read too much of the novel to find him anything but adorable).
Secondly, I want to say "Hi" to the Forth Wall skill. ^^

Anyways, for old readers of this, just get through the first few chapters and the later ones follow the original plot a lot closer. It gets easier to really get into it 10-15 chapters in, I think.

Not gonna spoil anything but I will say that, having read way ahead in the web novel, this series is something great. I'm enjoying it just as much as I did reading Solo Leveling. The source material is really long too so it's really filling my shounen crave. Game theme, survival games, higher beings, unexpectedly emotional stuff, it has it all.

If I had to give an early rating only 33% of the way through the web novel, purely in terms of enjoyment level, it's like a 9/10. This adaptation is doing it justice too.

that mofo looks so hard like the young sung jin woo atleast in the first picture of the Manga xD

Users who are viewing this thread