Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

Thanks for bookmarking where you are in the novel at the end of each chapter. It's incredibly useful and I wish more TL groups did it. I'm probably going to start reading the novel.

I was saving a few pages and thinking how I wish they weren't cut right in the middle of a panel. It's awkward, especially if it cuts text or a character's face. I know some teams are careful to avoid this problem and I really like that

This series has a really strong start and I'm looking forward to seeing how the artist's imagining of the people and items will differ from mine.
(though I'm prety sure there's official artwork of most of it)
I'm hoping the story will get, at the very least, to the Dark Castle scenario.

yeah guys i'm so lucky , got reincarnated in overlord : fuck i'm a human , fuck i'm a paesant of the kingdom , fuck i got enrolled to battle at katze plane ...... better betray really quickly and change race

Thanks for translating!\o/

But this series wasn't for me.
I dropped it after seven chapters (?). The main character wasn't written very well and didn't make me want to know or care what happened to him or the girl next to him.

Though, because of reading comments, I started to read solo leveling which I like a lot more.

This series just keeps ramping up more and more. As someone thats up to chapter 300 or so in the Web novel, just know that it keeps going. Things are absolutely slow in the beginning, but it absolutely gets even better.

The MC is not a perfect person, he makes mistakes and doesn't always do the "right thing".

All in all, this was the first Webtoon that actually made me want to go and read the Web novel instead of waiting for more chapters.

Sh

Is the boy okay?! I kinda like him so please don't die on me & don't call something dangerous :|

Novel reader here again after 450+ chapters, holy FUCK 10/10 series. Shit gets real, fights are crazy, and it even gets depressing. This adaptation is doing it justice, keep an eye on this one guys, this one will easily end up several hundred chapters long if it continues all the way through adapting the source.

In the first scenario, he legit just could've nutted and he would've gotten like billions of coins....

Fed-Kun's army
If you want a better understanding of the skills that dokja uses here's a link https://omniscient-readers-viewpoint.fandom.com/wiki/Kim_Dokja

Users who are viewing this thread