Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

This is pretty decent manga as far as timetravel manga with ALL knowledgeable main character can be, it is a solid 6\10.

@Guuchy you have no idea what this novel has to offer (Same Category as Aot s4)
Just don't be surprised if this get popular ok :) Although its slow but it will get there.
Get ready for (dokja the reader) to blow your mind then all knowledgeable main character out there.
but keep the score for now.

Fed-Kun's army
I just wanna say I'm glad this is also on Webtoon, so I can also read it there to support the author without having to pay for it.
Both translations are amazing.
Still have to catch up tho.

Geumho station = Jung Heewoon arc
Chungmuro Station = Lee Hyungsung arc
Hidden dungeon =
Lee Jihye Arc

Confused about the hype as it’s kinda dumb but whatever I’ve started it now so gotta keep reading every week

@YEEeeet02
I am 99% sure it won't blow my mind, but it can be decent, if it won't overpower main character as 99.999999% of korean novels & mangas do.

Can someone explain to me why the regressor dude is gonna die on the hidden dungeon in his (presume) third regression in life?

The MC literally said at the end of chapter 34, that he succeeded 6 time, but failed twice in two of his regressions; the two failures being his 8th and 11th regression.

Also I know this is a bit late on the matter, but can someone explain the regressor dude's life thing in the story, like I'm confused on how it works. Like the MC was confused on why the regressor dude, on his 3rd life was acting like he was on his 8th life (you get what I mean?). This was during the end of the train arc, to be more specific, the bridge part, where he first encountered the regressor dude(the main character of the book MC's reading).

This is meh. Mc is all knowing and it reads like most chinese cultivation manga til now. If not for the good art i would have dropped it at chap 6 instead of 15.

Fable is fine.
I'm a little ?? why Henlo was getting so much hate over "sniping", when they're the ones actually translating the SFX's (without replacing them--replacing sfxs is... nah thanks) even though they're a one-man team. Also leaving TL notes, which Flame does not do. Admittedly, the "story" TL note, I didn't really understand.
Goes to show that "sniping" is nonsense, the question should be over quality.

I actually found a very weird website about ORV today
so can someone tell me which scans is the host of this website?
https://dokjacorner.blogspot.com/

@CrystalDynamic Well the "Redice Studio" (the one's who draw SL manhwa) won't just pick a random novel, so they must knew the potential of this novel because of its popularity, but the target audience's are mostly up to 18 higher or lower then 18, most novel reader's I've encountered feels like young adults or colleagues, it's not easy to follow and thanks for reading :)

@YEEeeet02 Dunno i think they pick alot of random novels to adapt and the art mostly carrys it. Kyochuu Rettou being the worst one that came from redice and the artist of solo leveling. It was so hilariously terrible.

Great art that usually carrys the webtoon thats redice, but the basestory of their works is mostly subpar at best or completely awful like Rettou at worst. Least from the 15 series i saw from them on here.

@Basementdweller09
Everytime the protagonist dies, he comes back to the train with his memories of previous attempts intact.
The original In-universe novel start the story after the protagonist died 3 times beforehand, and the status table MC sees confirm that the protagonist has in fact died 3 times.
The protagonist has died hundreds of times throughout the novel (but that hasn't happened yet). He only attempted the Hidden Dungeon few times throughout the entirety of the novel, failing only on the two early attempts.

The mystery here is why the fk is the protagonist going so offrail from the original story. According to the novel alone, he shouldn't have attempted the dungeon yet.
He failed on his 8th and 11th regression when he didn't have enough information, it's easy to assume that he won't be able to beat the dungeon on his 3rd regression when he has even less information. And the fact that he hasn't come out after 11 hours inside pretty much confirms he's in trouble.

@CrystalDynamic I love the novel and the protagonist's knowledge does not hinder the desperate situations of the future, the work has good and complex characters, good developments and a very well developed world if I would be you would wait for a few more chapters before judging but if you don't like protagonists of the '' Lelouch '' type who have a plan for almost everything or improvise one with a superhuman reasoning better to leave,but this work is better than the others of the same genre and is certainly an interesting reading for most

uggh these officials print release looks cool AF
20201228-212723.jpg

@Theu I already read 16, cuz friend said it gets good, but i stopped after the bullshit store items. Being smart and being all knowing are 2 different things. Lelouch was smart, but he wasnt all knowing. Hes also the character that coined the term anti hero in anime and even gets brought up during AoT discussions frequently, because of that.

Here he knows all, because he read a book and thats just kinda dumb.
Like he remembers this item that can absorb life force and this other that can shield me from this top rank monsters acid and can buy it all on some random shop in the stomach for basically nothing.
It reads like tales of demon and god or any other china cultivation manga or rather KR game manga, but both kinda samey in terms of writing anyway.

@Crystaldynamic

I don't care if you dind this story dumb and stupid but isn't "Omniscients" word have meaning "Knowing of Everything" ? Then why you still reading it if you know the story will be dumb if you look for the title ?

@necromach

Friend said its good and i tried. I already dropped at chap 15 just keep getting tagged here. Dont like to judge a book by its cover, when people say is good.

Dont get why you so persistent, when you read it here when theres official translation on webtoon. I dont care if this gets shutdown unlike you.

Users who are viewing this thread