Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

@CTD ahh nah pls not that kind of development xD thats y its the eorst so far (for me ) doesn't mean that the chapter was horrible just means every other chapter was better
what that dude was talking about made me way too uncomfortable

@xeno77 Do you have a stalker or something?
and it's normal (yoo the Pro. novel) feel's the same as you he feel's disturb and uncomfortable for him, those are he's personal secrets and I would be uncomfortable too if I have such a fan who knows my fetish for some reason.

you have to much edge in your life if you things that chapter was cringy. Try to experienced some normy life sometimes

theatre last boss was the first scene arc in the novel that made me cry — lowkey dissatisfied but okayy. I love my psychopathic sunfish and ugly dokja so much. huuuug.

@Alncst I completely agree w you. It kinda kills the excitement and it also makes u suffer from cliffhangers. Guess ill comeback again in 2-5 months

I'm on chapter 22 and this oddly reminds me of RLcraft (Minecraft) but way harder, not square, and very multiplayer

I found ORV by chance - am currently 60% through the novel and I'm hooked. The story telling and world building is amazing. The story features 3 main lovable main characters - 1 suicidal, 1 depressed and the 1 who is trying to whack some sense into both of them 😂 There are many memorable arcs and moments that made me laugh and cry with the characters.

Please give it a try!

@yeejya
I see u have met best girl wieee, I heard the official name of the trio is YuHanKim and I just find it so endearing and I wanted to share the information :'DDD
Also I can't wait for you to finish the novel, all characters in this series are really precious, most especially the main trio. The "epilogue" hits hard and I hope you'll enjoy it :DDD

@APYF woah you read the novel till the end ? i stopped reading it at the part where the new translator comes in as a lot of things were change making it unbearable for me to continue reading.

P.S. for people that thinking of reading the novel. Just a warning on chapter 362.. you might feel like dropping the novel.

Thank you to the translators for all you hard work! So fast and high quality!

Ahh...the end of the prologue...can't wait!!!

@Nukeke
For real though, the novel is really great but the change in translation really bothered a lot of readers because they aren't used to Korean. And to be honest, the changed translation is lowkey supposed to be how it's translated (Though I still prefer "story" over "fable" and nobody can change my mind). I'm used to changes like that (honestly don't know how I adapted to that) so it didn't really bother me. Lmao so many people dropped the story because of the change in translator and I'm one of the sole survivors of that pfft

Users who are viewing this thread